Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    NCIS Premium Packs are a Premium Price!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NCIS Premium Packs are a Premium Price!
 Login/Join

New Card Talk Member
Picture of LordCosmo
posted
I understand that the these NCIS cards are Premium Packs, but Rittenhouse has priced these way out of the ballpark of regular Joe's looking to buy them. Anyone know if there will be a set offered at regular prices?

Posts: 2 | Location: Alberta, Canada | Registered: April 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I don`t think so, products are either sold in Premium Packs, or `classic` 24-packs to a box packs, not both...and the price appears to be in line with their other premium pack products.

I don`t want to re-start the discussion debate of `classic` boxes-packs vs. premium packs, but keep in mind that you generally get the same `hits` in a premium pack as you would in a regular 24-pack box, but without most of the base cards, and at a lower price.

otim

Posts: 700 | Location: Toronto, Canada | Registered: May 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
As far as I know, the boxes with premium packs have 15 packs in them.

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
I would image they will be slightly cheaper than the SRP from a dealer

Posts: 12155 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post