Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Castle Trading Cards from Cryptozoic?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Castle Trading Cards from Cryptozoic?
 Login/Join

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
The Castle product page is now up. We had a bit of a delay as we came to an agreement with the licensor's lawyers on NPN language. Card images will go up in the next few days, and the checklist should be finalized and up in the next week or two. We are getting very close to announcing a release date, so keep checking back!

Posts: 36 | Location: Irvine, Ca | Registered: May 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of piperh33
posted Hide Post
I'm glad to read this. Thank you Miranda. Smile

Posts: 130 | Location: Bordeaux, France | Registered: December 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
From what I've read online, Castle seems to be the only upcoming Cryptozoic release that didn't have any new news come out of Philly this weekend. Did anyone hear anything?

Posts: 28 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: May 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 275 | Location: California | Registered: March 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
Love how the costume cards are called Evidence cards Smile Nice touch. Liking the card design too.

Posts: 1225 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
I was told yesterday that Castle would likely slip into 2013 since Walking Dead and BBT are now December along with Batman: The Legend.

May the card gods help us all if they start a run of releases 2 weeks apart for 2 months or so... Eek

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of VinnyH
posted Hide Post
Is that it for autographs? Anyone know if more are confirmed? I'd like to buy a few boxes but would like Fillion or more in the auto checklist.
Thanks,
VinnyH

Posts: 102 | Location: Pleasantville, NY | Registered: November 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by VinnyH:
Is that it for autographs? Anyone know if more are confirmed? I'd like to buy a few boxes but would like Fillion or more in the auto checklist.
Thanks,
VinnyH

You can be certain there are more.

Remember, they don't post them until they have them in their hands, signed and ready to go. Plus since it's pushed to at least January, there's no rush on their part. My dealer orders were due almost 2 months ago, so details are a moot point.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of VinnyH
posted Hide Post
Thanks Ed, I appreciate your insights. I've been a little out of the loop but finally have some fun money to spend this week.
Best Always,
VinnyH

Posts: 102 | Location: Pleasantville, NY | Registered: November 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Noticed that there is now a checklist on the Cryptozoic website page for Castle. Doesn't list the autographs, but everything else seems to be on it, including some nice examples of Behind the Scenes, Character Bios and Scene of the Crime chase sets. Oh, and it also lists 31 Wardrobe Cards and 10 Dual Wardrobe Cards (plus one additional Dual that comes with the binder).

The release date seems to have been changed from Fall 2012 to Winter 2012 as well.

Posts: 28 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: May 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There are a few more autographs on the Facebook page.

Posts: 275 | Location: California | Registered: March 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Chrisahend
posted Hide Post
The only autograph I don't see yet that I want is Molly Quinn.
It looks like another good set from Cryptozoic.

Posts: 869 | Location: Birmingham, AL | Registered: November 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Yeah...looks like they added Espo and Martha...still no Alexis, Castle or Beckett though...I'm sure they are getting all three to sign.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
Still no big 3 autos yet, but I'm sure they will get them. Nathan has signed many times before and Stana at least once before.

Nice looking wardrobe cards, especially the duals.

-Goethe

Ad pulchritudinem tria requiruntur: integritas, consonantia, claritas.
(Three things are required for beauty: wholeness, harmony, radiance.)

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Bartowski:
Yeah...looks like they added Espo and Martha...still no Alexis, Castle or Beckett though...I'm sure they are getting all three to sign.

They got Lanie too the last time I checked- it is a pretty solid lineup from what I have seen thus far and I am looking forward to this set even moreso now. Smile

I also noticed that the only numbers not yet revealed are A1, A7, and A10- 1 has got to be Fillion, but I am surprised that Stana isn't A2. As long as the entire cast signs I am a happy camper though. Smile

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Miranda,
I noticed in the walking dead forum you said that Castle was ready for packing. Does this mean that there are not going to be signed cards from either Nathan Fillion or Stana Katic? I do hope that is not the case because I am worried I bought my case too soon with no chance to pull either of the 2 main characters.

Posts: 249 | Location: Virginia | Registered: April 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
She did say Castle was almost ready for packing and would be behind four other products it looks like.

I bet we do see at least Fillion before the product ships out. (Would love Stana too and there's a good chance since she also signed trading cards in the past.)

As it stands we have five main cast members already in the set-(Esposito, Ryan, Lanie, Martha(Castle's Mom) and Captain Montgomery), which actually are enough for me as a Castle fan already- the Fillion and Katic would definitely put it over the top and a Molly Quinn would be welcome as well.

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just wanted to get this strig active again and see if anyone has heard any new info...

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by alterna-tv:
Just wanted to get this strig active again and see if anyone has heard any new info...

I've been checking their site pretty regularly on this one, and haven't seen any updates on signers...sounds like it will be released at the end of March though. I honestly don't believe they would release this product without Fillion and Katic signing though.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Bartowski:
quote:
Originally posted by alterna-tv:

I've been checking their site pretty regularly on this one, and haven't seen any updates on signers...sounds like it will be released at the end of March though. I honestly don't believe they would release this product without Fillion and Katic signing though.

They will sign for sure. no worries. You will see a full cast of signatures in this release for sure.

Posts: 522 | Location: New York City | Registered: February 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post