Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Dixon's Vixens
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dixon's Vixens
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted

This set highlights some of the fantastic artwork of renowned illustrator Matt Dixon. Matt’s art has been seen not only on a number of World of Warcraft cards, but also in countless magazines, advertisements, and even adorning CD covers. He is also the author of the Fantasy Figure Drawing Bible and his work is always in great demand. His bountiful girls have a lot of attitude and this set covers a range of styles, the one thing they have in common? They are all gorgeous! Each 18 card factory set will contain a signed card, and at least 1 chase card. This product is limited to just 1000 sets worldwide! 50% of sets will contain a dedicated autograph card, while the other 50% will contain a random signed base card. Three Mini Chase cards are randomly distributed throughout the sets, and some very limited packs contain a canvas parallel card. The set will be shipping in April. It is printed and ready we are just getting the signed cards sorted out. These cards look fantastic.

Posts: 884 | Location: UK | Registered: October 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Been keeping an eye on these, they look great and have a certain mystery about them the more you look at them. Thumb Up

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Wow, awesome cards. Just ordered mine Thumb Up

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just ordered mine along with three packs of the Sherlock Holmes Thumb Up .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
Beautiful artwork.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Arvin Sloane
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
Been keeping an eye on these, they look great and have a certain mystery about them the more you look at them. Thumb Up

I don't know about you, but I'd be keeping both of my eyes on these cards. Wink

Posts: 2206 | Location: SD6 Headquarters | Registered: April 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Ahh but my eyes have to be everywhere. Wink

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
All the autographs are back and being packed. Matt had some fun with these and 25% of the packs will have a doodled on card! These should be shipping in the next 7 days.

Posts: 884 | Location: UK | Registered: October 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
nice touch!

Posts: 5417 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
verry niiice Thumb Up

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Can't wait for my order to arrive! Dance

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5080 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post