Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    UD Entertainment staff share information on Marvel products
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

UD Entertainment staff share information on Marvel products
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Kennywood
posted

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kennywood,

Posts: 7361 | Location: the wonderful state of Denial | Registered: January 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Ryan Cracknell
posted Hide Post
In the middle there's an announcement for a Marvel set that isn't Marvel Beginnings, Thor or Captain America. Wink

Find me on:
Twitter
Facebook

Posts: 1177 | Location: Nanaimo, BC | Registered: November 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryan Cracknell:
In the middle there's an announcement for a Marvel set that isn't Marvel Beginnings, Thor or Captain America. Wink

Yeah, another set that those dealers without a storefront won't be allowed to have. Twak

Yes, I'm bitter and won't talk up Upper Deck's products since they don't seem to understand the entertainment card market as well as they think.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5083 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scifi Cards:
quote:
Originally posted by Ryan Cracknell:

Yeah, another set that those dealers without a storefront won't be allowed to have. Twak

Yes, I'm bitter and won't talk up Upper Deck's products since they don't seem to understand the entertainment card market as well as they think.

Ed

don't you mean they don't understand it at all

Posts: 1450 | Location: montreal,canada | Registered: September 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of mintoncard
posted Hide Post
"micro-motion"?

What is this new card slang? Is it a lenticular card the size of a grain of rice?

Hmmmm..... interesting.

Posts: 858 | Location: Golden Valley, MN | Registered: August 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
Still nothing I am interested in!

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have to agree with the comments about the fact that UD isn't provide first run new product to online retailers. Many of us have become very attached to being able to get our cards for good amounts off the web. In some cases collectors don't have access to local stores and the cards, especially pricey inserts and sketches. This is certainly not going to help this hobby attract new members. Also ........... there's a lot of product coming out and that makes the cost even more for the completists.

Posts: 80 | Location: Canada | Registered: September 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post