Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Summer Clearance boxes!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Summer Clearance boxes!
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted
The competition for a free box has finished but the boxes are ready and shipping now for anyone still interested. I really didn't see the need to start a new thread so I have just edited this one. Please find the details on this LINK

I wasn't sure where to post this, but with everything going on I completely forgot to put a thread up. We are choosing a winner for our facebook competition tonight, so you still have time to get in on it if you like. https://www.facebook.com/photo...39014&type=1&theater

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Sci-FiPlanet,

Posts: 884 | Location: UK | Registered: October 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
When will the Summer Sale boxes be sent out? Looking forward to getting mine as I usually do well with the year end mystery boxes Smile .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
They are on the way now, the first batch have been packed and sorted for shipping you should have them from next week!

Posts: 884 | Location: UK | Registered: October 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
GOT MINE ORDERED

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pendragon
posted Hide Post
Me too!

Posts: 429 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: January 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
Just to update the thread, I have changed the first post and edited the title now that the competition has finished and I wanted folks to know these are shipping!

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Jason I have already ordered mine but thought you should know there appears to be a problem with your website. I clicked on the link and also tried via the link in the Card Manufacturers section and both failed.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Zero
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:
Jason I have already ordered mine but thought you should know there appears to be a problem with your website. I clicked on the link and also tried via the link in the Card Manufacturers section and both failed.

There was a website problem last week (see Cult-Stuff facebook page) but that's now fixed. However you needed to delete your browser cache to get access back on the site. I've just tried the link above, and put a box in my shopping basket, with no problems.

Posts: 191 | Location: Cheshire, UK | Registered: January 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
We did have some down time last week, about 8 hours as our server had a glitch. The downside is as Zero says you need to clear the cult-stuff site history or the browser will only remember the faulty redirect. This can be done manually or simply by clearing the last weeks worth of browser history.

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Anybody got theirs yet?

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
Not me.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Nothing yet. I contacted Jason about a week ago and he said the boxes had been sent to the shipper and that he would check with them.

Have not heard anything since but they are moving both house and business so things are probably quite hectic for him.

Picture of Zero
posted Hide Post
Phew! I was starting to worry. Thanks for the update. Smile

Posts: 191 | Location: Cheshire, UK | Registered: January 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Got my boxes today Dance .

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
As if by Magic they appear Smile

Picture of Zero
posted Hide Post
Noooooooo...

Postcard off the postman for a parcel too big too fit through my letter box! Saturday morning it is then.