Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Summer Clearance boxes!

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/955604453/m/2087053336

September 10, 2013, 05:32 AM
Sci-FiPlanet
Summer Clearance boxes!
The competition for a free box has finished but the boxes are ready and shipping now for anyone still interested. I really didn't see the need to start a new thread so I have just edited this one. Please find the details on this LINK

I wasn't sure where to post this, but with everything going on I completely forgot to put a thread up. We are choosing a winner for our facebook competition tonight, so you still have time to get in on it if you like. https://www.facebook.com/photo...39014&type=1&theater

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Sci-FiPlanet,

September 13, 2013, 11:58 AM
Triple-Frog
When will the Summer Sale boxes be sent out? Looking forward to getting mine as I usually do well with the year end mystery boxes Smile .
September 13, 2013, 12:48 PM
Sci-FiPlanet
They are on the way now, the first batch have been packed and sorted for shipping you should have them from next week!

September 13, 2013, 02:16 PM
hammer
GOT MINE ORDERED
September 14, 2013, 05:23 PM
pendragon
Me too!
September 16, 2013, 05:11 AM
Sci-FiPlanet
Just to update the thread, I have changed the first post and edited the title now that the competition has finished and I wanted folks to know these are shipping!

September 16, 2013, 07:10 AM
Triple-Frog
Jason I have already ordered mine but thought you should know there appears to be a problem with your website. I clicked on the link and also tried via the link in the Card Manufacturers section and both failed.
September 16, 2013, 08:23 AM
Zero
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:
Jason I have already ordered mine but thought you should know there appears to be a problem with your website. I clicked on the link and also tried via the link in the Card Manufacturers section and both failed.

There was a website problem last week (see Cult-Stuff facebook page) but that's now fixed. However you needed to delete your browser cache to get access back on the site. I've just tried the link above, and put a box in my shopping basket, with no problems.
September 16, 2013, 03:16 PM
Sci-FiPlanet
We did have some down time last week, about 8 hours as our server had a glitch. The downside is as Zero says you need to clear the cult-stuff site history or the browser will only remember the faulty redirect. This can be done manually or simply by clearing the last weeks worth of browser history.

October 03, 2013, 10:22 AM
hammer
Anybody got theirs yet?
October 03, 2013, 10:45 AM
Raj
Not me.
October 03, 2013, 11:07 AM
Triple-Frog
Nothing yet. I contacted Jason about a week ago and he said the boxes had been sent to the shipper and that he would check with them.

Have not heard anything since but they are moving both house and business so things are probably quite hectic for him.
October 03, 2013, 03:05 PM
Zero
Phew! I was starting to worry. Thanks for the update. Smile
October 04, 2013, 07:17 AM
Triple-Frog
Got my boxes today Dance .
October 04, 2013, 08:34 AM
hammer
As if by Magic they appear Smile
October 04, 2013, 01:34 PM
Zero
Noooooooo...

Postcard off the postman for a parcel too big too fit through my letter box! Saturday morning it is then.