Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Royal Wedding Cards
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Royal Wedding Cards
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sci-FiPlanet:
quote:
Originally posted by SciFiMom:
I'm definitely interested, but not sure that I will buy any (promo or set) unless I can find them stateside since the price for shipping is more than I'd like to pay.

I hate shipping costs, I really do. We did free shipping worldwide for a long time, but prices just kept going up... Now we have a flat rate system, the shipping is runs from £2.00 worldwide and that's combining all items.

Or you could hassle Ed from Sci-Fi Cards, he stocks just about all of our stuff Wink

Cool, thank you! Thumb Up

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Has anyone received these ? I ordered them directly from the company about 3 weeks ago, but nothing has arrived...

Posts: 4716 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David R:
Has anyone received these ? I ordered them directly from the company about 3 weeks ago, but nothing has arrived...

David:

You're talking about the Cult-Stuff ones, right? The Topps series says "expected ship date of May 31" so those won't be out for a while.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Yes, the Cult Stuff ones. Nothing has come. Frown Maybe because they're shipping from the UK ? Still, seems like it's been awhile.

Posts: 4716 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
I just preordered the Topps set from QVC.

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David R:
Yes, the Cult Stuff ones. Nothing has come. Frown Maybe because they're shipping from the UK ? Still, seems like it's been awhile.

Hi David, They are on the way but we have had a number of public holidays (Another one tomorrow) and I have also been away, but shipments are moving! You should expect them next week I would think.

Posts: 884 | Location: UK | Registered: October 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks. Sci-Fi, while we have you on the line, I see that there is a War of the Worlds P3 promo at the Philly show. P1 was given out a few months back. Where/when will we see P2 ?

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
Soon.

You will be seeing one in your package, and Harris will be getting a few as well to do with as he sees fit. I will post an image of it online this weekend. Smile

Posts: 884 | Location: UK | Registered: October 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
I note that Topps UK are offering the set

Posts: 12157 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:

You mean Topps still has a UK dept?

Perhaps they just don't get out much. Shake Head

Posts: 29001 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
quote:

Yes it was Merlin but they have re-named, They did come to a memorabilia once Big Grin

Posts: 12157 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
quote:

i know this is a non sport thread but when your sitting here watching topps usa bringing out constant and inovative baseball sets autos,relics,patches etc and over here we get match attax game cards ONLY and absolutely nothing else,totally useless,its hard being a Tottenham collector.

Posts: 1212 | Location: u.k. | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Today I picked up my Royal Wedding set, it having arrived from the US whilst I was on holiday.

It was packaged in a 6" x 4" (approx) box which in turn was in a 9.50" x 7" box with the cards being the standard 2.50" x 3.50" cards. The reason for the larger box was the additional Topps Post Card stating on the front "Greetings from the Seychelles Honeymoon Retreat of the Royal Couple" complete with a small picture of the couple leaving Buckingham Palace for the week-end. The back was in Post Card style with a small description of the Seychelles. It was pre loaded into a top loader hence the sixe of the outer box. Also enclosed was a card 51 (again in a top loader) with a picture of the newlyweds leaving Buckinging Palace in Prince Charle's Aston Martin.

The package was post free from the US so I was more than pleased.

Posts: 2120 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
Pictures...?

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Cline:
Pictures...?

Chris

Will do when I next get an opportunity.

regards

John

Posts: 2120 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Here are Card 51 and the Post Card that I received from Topps in addition to the box of cards.

This is card 51

[IMG:left] [/IMG]

This is the Post Card

[IMG:left] [/IMG]

This message has been edited. Last edited by: JOHN LEVITT,

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
It is interesting that the Topps UK site says 51 cards but only sent the box of 50 without the larger 51st card

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hammer

Apologies if I misled anyone Card 51 is the same size all the other 50. Only the Postcard is larger. When I uploaded my scans I had Imageshack make them all the same size.

regards

John

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
The set Topps UK are selling is the 50 card set without the extra 1