Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Crazy Caricatures Sketch & Trading Card Collection
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Crazy Caricatures Sketch & Trading Card Collection
 Login/Join

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Base art card #7
this set has a little of everything in it

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
I will also be making 8x10 prints numbered to 25 of a few of these art cards.

will show which ones soon.

Product is packing and will be out soon.

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by t.breyer:
sketch cards

I think the middle guy in the bottom row is Danny Devito. Don't know who any of the others are.

Posts: 2212 | Location: Huntsville, AL United States | Registered: November 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Mullins:

I think the middle guy in the bottom row is Danny Devito. Don't know who any of the others are.

Keanu Reeves....Bruce Willis....Norman Reedus

Angelina Jolie....Danny DeVito

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Thanks Wolfie

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
base art card #20

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
base art card #40

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
I will be making 8x10 color prints of these 5 and they will be numbered to 25.Printing front and back.

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
I will be making 8x10 color prints of these 5 and they will be numbered to 25.Printing front and back. this shows how back of print will look.

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
base art card #25

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
base art card #10

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
base art card #5

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
base card #8

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
base card #2

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
base card #6

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
base card #12

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
base card #45
Starting to ship end of Week

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
base art card #31

place your orders not much left

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
base art card #33

place your orders not much left

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
I will be selling the artwork from this set.

Those interested contact me.

most are app..8x10 and some are 11x14

The picture shows original artwork and the card from the series.