Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Perna Studios Presents Classic Fairy Tales
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Perna Studios Presents Classic Fairy Tales
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Hi, is there a list we can get on in regards to your sets? I'd love to be able to purchase direct. Thanks and look forward to this!

Posts: 90 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
I kinda thought Studio Hades was just being humorous and sarcastic, unfortunately though, that doesn't usually translate well in written form.

But I'm really excited for this set, that promo reminds me of the old illustrated fairy tale books my dad used to read to me before bed when I was little.

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cujobyte:
Hi, is there a list we can get on in regards to your sets? I'd love to be able to purchase direct. Thanks and look forward to this!

email sent.

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elaine Perna:
quote:
Originally posted by Cujobyte:

email sent.

I would like to get on the list to order this as well. I love the idea for the set

Posts: 18 | Location: ny | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
Me too.

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Another GREAT looking set Tony & Elaine Thumb Up

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wvfan
posted Hide Post
Can you please add me to the list as well

thanks

Posts: 130 | Location: petersburg WV | Registered: December 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
There isn't a list for ordering Classic Fairy Tales at this time. Your best option would be to follow us on Facebook and become a member of our group http://www.facebook.com/groups/pernastudios or visit our deviantART website www.pernastudios.deviantart.com and watch for announcements of when we will have our presales. We can’t guarantee spots for packs or sets at this time.

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
This thread is making me think of the actor who said "it's nice to be popular but sometimes you can get too popular" Big Grin .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post