Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Perna Studios Presents Classic Fairy Tales

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/955604453/m/2017010236

July 10, 2013, 04:32 PM
Cujobyte
Perna Studios Presents Classic Fairy Tales
Hi, is there a list we can get on in regards to your sets? I'd love to be able to purchase direct. Thanks and look forward to this!
July 10, 2013, 08:28 PM
Juelle Lou
I kinda thought Studio Hades was just being humorous and sarcastic, unfortunately though, that doesn't usually translate well in written form.

But I'm really excited for this set, that promo reminds me of the old illustrated fairy tale books my dad used to read to me before bed when I was little.
July 11, 2013, 11:00 AM
Elaine Perna
quote:
Originally posted by Cujobyte:
Hi, is there a list we can get on in regards to your sets? I'd love to be able to purchase direct. Thanks and look forward to this!

email sent.
July 11, 2013, 09:31 PM
wiltiger7
quote:
Originally posted by Elaine Perna:
quote:
Originally posted by Cujobyte:

email sent.

I would like to get on the list to order this as well. I love the idea for the set
July 12, 2013, 12:43 AM
Lovemesomecards
Me too.

July 12, 2013, 03:23 AM
hammer
Another GREAT looking set Tony & Elaine Thumb Up
July 12, 2013, 07:53 PM
wvfan
Can you please add me to the list as well

thanks

July 13, 2013, 11:36 AM
Elaine Perna
There isn't a list for ordering Classic Fairy Tales at this time. Your best option would be to follow us on Facebook and become a member of our group http://www.facebook.com/groups/pernastudios or visit our deviantART website www.pernastudios.deviantart.com and watch for announcements of when we will have our presales. We can’t guarantee spots for packs or sets at this time.
July 13, 2013, 02:43 PM
Triple-Frog
This thread is making me think of the actor who said "it's nice to be popular but sometimes you can get too popular" Big Grin .