Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Ghost Whisperer seasons 3 & 4
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ghost Whisperer seasons 3 & 4
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
quote:
Originally posted by Breygent Marketing:
That card not sure what to do with as there are only 29 of them so it didnt go into run as would have been to short.Tell me what you would like to see done with that card.

IDEAS ANYONE???(NUMBER IS C30 AND PULLED FROM THE RUN)Also not on checklist.Patch Card.

TOM

Tom

I would hold on to them and put them in a mystery pack - either for SDCC 2011 (if you do them again) or for another occasion. Whatever you do there will be some clever dick claiming that it is "unfair".

The other option would be to offer them on your site/e-bay for $150 each and take a nice profit. Either way, keep producing the great products that are coming out Thumb Up

Name calling thanks for proving my point Smokin'

Posts: 3874 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Streich:

Actually there were no negative comments made about anyone in this thread until you jumped all over the newbie for his/her fairly innocent suggestion. Go back and look.

As for the topic at hand, I would vote for a lottery with a qualifying entry. By that I mean, not just a straight raffle where people just put their names in and get picked. These are nice cards and should go to a Ghost Whisperer collector rather than someone who has no interest in the series or maybe not even non-sport cards, but enters contests for any kind of free stuff.

Now maybe you could have people send in a certain number of wrappers with their entry to show that they buy the product. Maybe they could answer some trivia questions about the show. It depends on how much work Tom wants to put into it and how long he wants it to go before the cards are distributed, but I think its great that he would try to solicit ideas from Card Talk members. Thumb Up

Posts: 10379 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
charity auction seems to be a good idea tom Thumb Up

Posts: 1115 | Location: England | Registered: March 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
Seal and number them in a holder and offer them as a random and rare case incentive on some future project.

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
I'd have to lean towards a multi-case incentive or something along those lines.

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
Jim,
No-one has directly or indirectly insulted or abused anyone in the most recent posts - you have, it seems, misunderstood a commonly used phrase as being an abusive comment.
I have emailed you off-board; once you have read and understood that, if you have any further comments please address them directly to either myself or Harris.

In the meantime, let's return this topic to constructive discussion.

Paul

http://www.cardcast.co.uk/
Twitter: @ukcardcast

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
I like my original idea of case incentive but also love this idea! Wrapper Redemption Program from the Ghost Whisperer product. Send in whatever level is determined 4, 5, 6, 8 cases worth of wrappers to redeem. (there are only 30 so the level would have to be difficult to obtain)

quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Streich:

Actually there were no negative comments made about anyone in this thread until you jumped all over the newbie for his/her fairly innocent suggestion. Go back and look.

As for the topic at hand, I would vote for a lottery with a qualifying entry. By that I mean, not just a straight raffle where people just put their names in and get picked. These are nice cards and should go to a Ghost Whisperer collector rather than someone who has no interest in the series or maybe not even non-sport cards, but enters contests for any kind of free stuff.

Now maybe you could have people send in a certain number of wrappers with their entry to show that they buy the product. Maybe they could answer some trivia questions about the show. It depends on how much work Tom wants to put into it and how long he wants it to go before the cards are distributed, but I think its great that he would try to solicit ideas from Card Talk members. Thumb Up

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Looks like my cases have arrived in the UK, wonder how long they'll take to clear customs

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
I will come up with something soon thanks for all the input
Tom

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just wondering are any of the loaded boxes for Dexter and Ghost Whisperer hidden in cases like the Rittenhouse archive boxes?

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Product is Live

Tom

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Got a case of this and a case of Dexter season 3. These are the first Breygent cases I have bought and I noticed that they are sealed with ordinary sellotape and the boxes with plain plastic wrap.Is this the norm with Breygent?I am used to Rittenhouse and Inkworks which have tamper proof seals and logos on the shrinkwrap.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
tamper proof seal on every box please look again thanks tom

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Breygent Marketing:
tamper proof seal on every box please look again thanks tom

Sorry Tom I meant to come back and amend my post as I spotted the tamper proof seal once I had taken the clear plastic wrap off the box.Got too engrossed in opening the boxes and it slipped my mind Twak .