Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Ghost Whisperer seasons 3 & 4
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ghost Whisperer seasons 3 & 4
 Login/Join

Picture of Ribeyespud
posted Hide Post
I know that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but one of the most beautiful cards in my collection is the Jennifer Love Hewitt autograph on a foil card with the autograph being on a sticker. When the light hits it just right it is down right stunning...and even the david conrad looks cool as a cut sticker auto....I much perfer the SDCC ones I have over the newer ones...it won't stop me from getting a box of the new cards, just wanted to weigh in on the "sticker" autograph issue....When done right they can be awesome like the Jennifer Love hewitt card I pulled Luv You

Posts: 177 | Location: Iowa | Registered: November 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Hilary Duff as Morgan Jeffries

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of LUZNDAVE
posted Hide Post
The Hilary Duff is a great addition. I would expect it to be the Hottest card in the set.

Posts: 348 | Location: La Palma, CA | Registered: January 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TDSA
posted Hide Post
Tom,
Thank you for the pictures of the new autographs. I especially love the Hilary Duff autograph. I can't wait for the set to come out. Keep up the good work at Breygent.
TDSA

Posts: 163 | Location: San Antonio, Texas, United States | Registered: March 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Breygent Marketing:
Hilary Duff as Morgan Jeffries

Now I definately have to buy box/es Big Grin

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
WOW now I don't know which I want more these or dexter...

Posts: 3874 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Jennifer Love Hewitt & Camryn Manheim

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
me likes much Thumb Up

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of TheUberBob
posted Hide Post
Tom, if I could make one suggestion it would be to leave a little more white space for the actors to sign in. Other than that the cards are fabulous. Great work!

-Bob-

Posts: 2767 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: May 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
JLH signed quite a few different cards for this set hey. Nice to see she doesn't have a problem with continuing to sign.

I also agree that David Conrad has a dodgy signature, but there's always someone from some set that it like that. Kate Vernon from BSG is the worst one from that show too - a squiggle.

Posts: 1225 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
wow these look awsome!! any new info, getting really excited for these. Finally bought the SDCC swatches, map, and 9 piece.
Any news on which costume cards we can expect?
How many hits per box?

and I really hope we are getting soon to a date

Posts: 13 | Location: FL | Registered: August 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
come on!! no new info??

Posts: 13 | Location: FL | Registered: August 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Ghost Whisperer

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
GW

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
GHOST

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
BINDER

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Tom, will these be available at the Philly Show?

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
no later then that as i hope dexter will be ready for philly Tom

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Tom! Thumb Up It's great to see manufacturers relase product in conjunction with the best non-sports show in any part of the world, the Philly Non-Sports Show! Smile

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
Metal
Thanks Tom!

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post