Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Ghost Whisperer seasons 3 & 4
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ghost Whisperer seasons 3 & 4
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
Hey Tom,

Will the JLH "Coroner" Patch Variant card be inserted in packs? Is it part of the regular costume set? Would it be part of the master set? I have seen the images a couple of times but did not think it would be in this release.

ThanksSmile

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
really glad to see it get a date. ready to get some boxes for sure

Posts: 13 | Location: FL | Registered: August 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Shipping This Week
Street Date is December 10TH
Thanks Tom

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
These are some nice looking cards! Can't wait to see what kind of variants everyone pulls.

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Smile
happyhappyhappy Smile

4 boxes and 1 master loaded box ordered....also very anxious to what I'm going to pull from the for normal boxes.... will be posting the box-breakdowns with pics as soon as I have them!

@Tom: now we all will start to cross fingers for a Season 5 release ... hahahahahaha ;-) Happy seasonal greetz to Breygent

Posts: 24 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
There are 2 Costume Variants Patch Cards

C22

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
C12

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Those are NICE Drool

What about JLH "Coroner" Patch Variant? Is that gonna be in this release?

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
That card not sure what to do with as there are only 29 of them so it didnt go into run as would have been to short.Tell me what you would like to see done with that card.

IDEAS ANYONE???(NUMBER IS C30 AND PULLED FROM THE RUN)Also not on checklist.Patch Card.

TOM

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
You could just give them to me to look after Tom Wink

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Ask Harris if you can have a give-away/contest on Cardtalk.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of tragicend
posted Hide Post
you should do some kind of a contest or raffle

Posts: 258 | Location: Homer Glen, IL | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
A raffle would definitely be cool!

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
have a bidding put up here (checking with NSU on possibilities for that) so only members of this forum (which in the end are the true and serious collectors who can aapreciate such rare cards) can place bids on them. The money then can be given to a charity of Breygent's choice
Other choice would be to offer them on Breygent's website for sale/bidding with also sending money to charity [ Make a wish foundation or alike) :-)

Posts: 24 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
INCENTIVE Luv You

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by yuzzem23:
....checking with NSU on possibilities for that...

Did you send me an e-mail about this? If so, I did not receive. You better check the address and re-send.

Thanks.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
quote:
....checking with NSU on possibilities for that...

Did you send me an e-mail about this? If so, I did not receive. You better check the address and re-send.

Thanks.

:-) No did not send e-mail. Was ment as general remark that when and if such option was choosen one should contact the NSU-forum admins :-)

sorry for the confusion ;-)

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
have a bidding put up here (checking with NSU on possibilities for that) so only members of this forum (which in the end are the true and serious collectors who can aapreciate such rare cards) can place bids on them. The money then can be given to a charity of Breygent's choice
Other choice would be to offer them on Breygent's website for sale/bidding with also sending money to charity [ Make a wish foundation or alike) :-)

Both unfair and untrue, there are other non sports boards with just as serious collectors.. who do not and will not post here because some of the members here think they are better then everyone else and let you know it. If they did something exclusive to NSU for all the patch cards they would offend some collectors..

Posts: 3874 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Breygent Marketing:
That card not sure what to do with as there are only 29 of them so it didnt go into run as would have been to short.Tell me what you would like to see done with that card.

IDEAS ANYONE???(NUMBER IS C30 AND PULLED FROM THE RUN)Also not on checklist.Patch Card.

TOM

Tom

I would hold on to them and put them in a mystery pack - either for SDCC 2011 (if you do them again) or for another occasion. Whatever you do there will be some clever dick claiming that it is "unfair".

The other option would be to offer them on your site/e-bay for $150 each and take a nice profit. Either way, keep producing the great products that are coming out Thumb Up

This message has been edited. Last edited by: hammer,

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Streich:

Both unfair and untrue, there are other non sports boards with just as serious collectors.. who do not and will not post here because some of the members here think they are better then everyone else and let you know it. If they did something exclusive to NSU for all the patch cards they would offend some collectors..

agree; that's why I also opted for doing it on Breygents website, which is independent from any forum and will not offend any collector ;-)