Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Ghost Whisperer seasons 3 & 4
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ghost Whisperer seasons 3 & 4
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
All-Around great looking set Thumb Up

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
Tom,

Thanks for the update! OUT OF THIS WORLD ONCE AGAIN! Angel

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Ah! I'll have just finished paying for all the 8 SDCC cards in time for the set.

Any news of any more promos Tom?

So many cards, so little money!

Posts: 643 | Location: Cornwall, England | Registered: October 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Chicago and Philly show will have a new promo
Tom

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the information Tom.

Posts: 643 | Location: Cornwall, England | Registered: October 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
looks amazing cant wait to get a few boxes and do the set.

anyone know how many hits per box?

Posts: 13 | Location: FL | Registered: August 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Monsterama2000
posted Hide Post
I've had a box of these on order from my local comic shop for several months now. Today he told me that Diamond Distributors cancelled his orders for this set. Are these still coming out?

Posts: 120 | Location: Akron, OH | Registered: May 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
is the release date the same??????????????

Posts: 13 | Location: FL | Registered: August 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
MID DECEMBER

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
CASE TOPPER TOOTH CARD

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Breygent Marketing:
CASE TOPPER TOOTH CARD

Thats a real good card for a case topper Thumb Up .That kind of quality prop is usually a multi case incentive.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'll probably have to put buying anything till January. Christmas is my hibernation period when it comes to cards.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:
quote:
CASE TOPPER TOOTH CARD

Thats a real good card for a case topper Thumb Up .That kind of quality prop is usually a multi case incentive.

If that's the case topper what are the multicase incentive cards going to be? Eek

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Stephen123:
quote:
quote:
CASE TOPPER TOOTH CARD

If that's the case topper what are the multicase incentive cards going to be? Eek

an actual string of hair from one of the cast members..... lol ;-)

Regarding the case topper: say that if it's again run of 4200 boxes --> 350 cases that means 350 teeth? were there that many made/used in GW? or are the case topper chips from teeth?

just wondering.....

This message has been edited. Last edited by: yuzzem23,

Posts: 24 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
250 cases being made and yes they had that many teeth (these are the smaller version of teeth they had) Larger ones were done for Comic Con Tom

posted Hide Post
Smilethanks for the update Tom!
Eagerly looking forward to the release; promisses again to be a great set :-)
Compliments to Breygent!
cheers, Jos

Posts: 24 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
GW

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by yuzzem23:
quote:
Originally posted by Stephen123:
quote:
quote:
CASE TOPPER TOOTH CARD

an actual string of hair from one of the cast members..... lol ;-)

just wondering.....

This comment has been censored, but I bet you know what I was thinking about the last comment! Big Grin

posted Hide Post
quote:

This comment has been censored, but I bet you know what I was thinking about the last comment! Big Grin

Wink Thumb Up let's keep on thinking... LOL

great post again by the way from Tom :-)

also on eBay found some new pic:

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
EXCITING NEWS! UPDATE!

We need to inform you of the latest changes concerning the upcoming Ghost Whisperer Season 3 & 4 Release…

Coming December 10th!

We are now offering a LOADED Master set box with every 6 cases ordered including the rare case incentive –
Jennifer Love Hewitt’s shoe prop card. A truly rare card with only 50 being made.

This is the only way to get the card as it is no longer the 6 case incentive,
but is now part of the 6 case master set.

Also - a further special incentive for dealers and distributors – with a 12 case order get 3 Master sets.

ONLY 3000 boxes (250 cases) being made.

The series features:
29 Costume cards
7 prop cards
8 Autograph cards
1 CASE TOPPER TOOTH CARD (REALLY COOL)

*****SPECIAL: ORDER 6 CASES AND GET A LOADED MASTER SET BOX********

ORDER 12 CASES AND GET 3 LOADED MASTER SET BOXES!!

The completely new Ghost Whisperer Seasons 3 & 4 will be released in December

COLLECT THE ALL NEW SERIES OF 72 CARDS, AS WELL AS THE RANDOMLY INSERTED AUTOGRAPH CARDS, COSTUME CARDS, PROP CARDS AND SPECIAL SUBSETS

This message has been edited. Last edited by: t.breyer,