Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Cryptozoic's Smallville release?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cryptozoic's Smallville release?
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Yep still missing.

Posts: 21 | Location: Sweden | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The site is up again...with a base set preview (great looking base cards), and one more confirmed signer...Terence Stamp which is a great get in my opinion.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It looks like they added Justin Hartley now too. The signers keep getting better & better. I wonder though, is Stamp's auto picture going to be a picture of the fortress?

Posts: 105 | Location: Mechanicsville | Registered: July 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
Picture of Scott Gaeta
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MarvelMorris:
It looks like they added Justin Hartley now too. The signers keep getting better & better. I wonder though, is Stamp's auto picture going to be a picture of the fortress?

Nope, it's a picture of him. Smile

Posts: 112 | Location: Irvine, CA.  | Registered: February 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Scott, when will it be announced as to where promos P2 and P3 will be ?

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
This was posted on D&A Card World Smile

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Bartowski:
Looking at the piece of material, I would say this image has to be either a fake or a mockup. Either that or that is one really big costume card Big Grin

Posts: 1529 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of yorkbag
posted Hide Post
If that is a possible true card....everyone better reserve their cases now......before we see another Walking Dead.....

Posts: 33 | Location: SoFla | Registered: December 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of yorkbag
posted Hide Post
Also, I am going to assume this will be a redemption card and not something included in regular production case release.

Posts: 33 | Location: SoFla | Registered: December 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of yorkbag
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Chuck....YOou just made my night....hell, my year!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Bartowski:

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Need more seasons 7-10 cast & guests to sign.

Posts: 526 | Location: nj | Registered: April 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of robomole
posted Hide Post
I think that the current list is the final list. There is a checklist on dave and adams site, and Cryptozoic's website no longer says "more to be announced". Great auto lineup and there looks to be a great variety of costume cards as well. I couldn't be more excited for this set, but I'm surprised/disappointed that there is no Erica Durance auto, as she has signed for multiple sets in the past.

Posts: 209 | Location: El Cajon, California | Registered: October 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
I hope they made a few of those Blur jackets, cause id hate to think they chopped it all up.

Posts: 1225 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of yorkbag
posted Hide Post
Hopefully, 10 days and counting......

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
I thought I read somewhere that the release date had been put back, I could be wrong though and getting it mixed up with something else Twak

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Juelle Lou:
I thought I read somewhere that the release date had been put back, I could be wrong though and getting it mixed up with something else Twak

The site does say May 2012 now...kind of sucks cuz that means Fringe will likely be pushed back too into June which is the same time as Game of Thrones.

Picture of yorkbag
posted Hide Post
Mad

Damn dem

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
In an email they sent out last Wednesday they stated that the anticipated release date is early May.

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
Hopefully, one of those jacket logo cards finds it's way into my case.

I see from an ad on Blowout's site that the binder exclusive costume card is to be Clark's Black S T-shirt.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: igman7,

Posts: 1492 | Location: Tinley Park, Illinois, USA | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of yorkbag
posted Hide Post
Man, this set just keeps getting better and better.....

quote:
Originally posted by igman7:
Hopefully, one of those jacket logo cards finds it's way into my case.

I see from an ad on Blowout's site that the binder exclusive costume card is to be Clark's Black S T-shirt.