Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Cryptozoic's Smallville release?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cryptozoic's Smallville release?
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
I have been hearing they are going to be releasing a Smallville set. Is their any update about when it might be released? And who might be signing for them?

Thanks!!

Posts: 526 | Location: nj | Registered: April 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
No and No. Not a word since the last Philly show I believe.

But, I'm betting they are scrambling to get the first 3 sets with autographs and costumes out the door before the end of the year.

No news might be good news in that they are working to get some new signers. Or, it could be bad in that they are getting no cast cooperation. It gets harder to pin down actors to sign once they are off set.

So, we wait...

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
I check with them next week in Allentown as to what the status is.

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks to you both!

Posts: 526 | Location: nj | Registered: April 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
I check with them next week in Allentown as to what the status is.

Hey, Did you happen to ask them about this release? Thanks!

posted Hide Post
Sorry for the multiple posts, but this covers a number of sets...

Updated Trading Card Release Schedule from Cryptozoic
--------------------------------

Walking Dead Dec. 13 (firm)
Vampire Diaries Dec. 6 (tentative)
The Guild Jan. 5 (tentative)
Big Bang Theory Feb. 14 (tentative)
Smallville Mar. 20 (tentative)
Fringe Apr. 10 (tentative)

Posts: 275 | Location: California | Registered: March 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
Will be great to get the Smallville set, March might be optimistic given the delays to date but I am sure it will be worth the wait.

Posts: 457 | Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom | Registered: August 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
March would be good. We will all (hopefully) be recovered from chrismtas shopping and I cant think of anything else coming out around that time. Really looking forward to this set!

Posts: 116 | Location: USA | Registered: January 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
Picture of Scott Gaeta
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Firebird:
March would be good. We will all (hopefully) be recovered from chrismtas shopping and I cant think of anything else coming out around that time. Really looking forward to this set!

Looks pretty good for March right now. The set is pretty much done. We're just finishing up the autos at this point.

We're going after a pretty wide selection and want to include as many as we can.

Thanks.

Scott

Posts: 112 | Location: Irvine, CA.  | Registered: February 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
Excited Clap

Posts: 457 | Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom | Registered: August 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Any hints to who has signed??

Hoping for....

Elise Gatien
Brittney Irvin
Alessandro Juliani

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I want Alexz Johnson, and another Allison Scagliotti would be good too. And of course if they could get Welling and Kreuk that would be nice too.

I will also add Elena Satine to this list. I didn't particularly care for her as Mera, but she has a great voice.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Chuck Bartowski,

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scott Gaeta:
quote:
Originally posted by Firebird:

Looks pretty good for March right now. The set is pretty much done. We're just finishing up the autos at this point.

We're going after a pretty wide selection and want to include as many as we can.

Thanks.

Scott

YAY! Clap
Any chance Allison Mack will be signing? Big Grin Ive really wanted her auto for a long time but just cant afford the Inkworks prices. Frown

Posts: 116 | Location: USA | Registered: January 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
How many cards in set? Still looking for older Smallville cards.

Posts: 1760 | Location: Oshkosh | Registered: September 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
With only a couple of months till release. I am hoping we start to hear about some signers soon.

Picture of Char_Baby
posted Hide Post
Might of missed part of the info, but what season is this starting from and when is it due out?

Just finished the last season, huge fan of this show.

Posts: 111 | Location: Hampshire, UK | Registered: November 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
I think it's seasons 7 through 10, picking up where Inkworks left off.

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
There's a Smallville Seasons 7-10 promo in the new issue of Non-Sport Update. The card is numbered P1 and exclusive to the magazine. It really looks sharp!

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Definitely a sharp looking card

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Very nice! Thumb Up