Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Cryptozoic's Smallville release?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cryptozoic's Smallville release?
 Login/Join

Picture of pendragon
posted Hide Post
Looks Great! Can't wait for this set!

Posts: 429 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: January 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
There's a Smallville Seasons 7-10 promo in the new issue of Non-Sport Update. The card is numbered P1 and exclusive to the magazine. It really looks sharp!

Metal Awesome!

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Char_Baby
posted Hide Post
Ah need to get one of those for me!

Luv You hahaha.
Edit: Its out now, time to order just for that promo!

Posts: 111 | Location: Hampshire, UK | Registered: November 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
For a second I thought that was going to be a Tom Welling auto Smile

Posts: 1225 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
How many cards in set? How many promos too?

Posts: 1760 | Location: Oshkosh | Registered: September 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just tell me their is a chance that you will have Elise Gatien & Brittney Irvin as signers.
Smile

Posts: 526 | Location: nj | Registered: April 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of robomole
posted Hide Post
I would settle for hearing about any of the signers, big or small. This will be the set of the year for me and I can't wait for even a little info! Drool

Posts: 209 | Location: El Cajon, California | Registered: October 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Editor-in-Chief
Picture of A_Biegel
posted Hide Post
quote:
I would settle for hearing about any of the signers, big or small. This will be the set of the year for me and I can't wait for even a little info!

You can find info on Smallville Seasons 7-10 in the current issue of Non-Sport Update.

~Alan

Posts: 189 | Location: Bayonne, NJ USA | Registered: December 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Editor-in-Chief
Picture of A_Biegel
posted Hide Post
...and in the blog, too, at http://www.nsu-magazine.com/bigville/

~Alan

Posts: 189 | Location: Bayonne, NJ USA | Registered: December 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Any ideas who has signed for this set? Its only a month and a half away.

Posts: 526 | Location: nj | Registered: April 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
9 of the signers are listed in the "New & Noteworthy" section of the Feb/March NSU, with more to be announced, as Crytozoic only releases the info when the cards are in-hand.

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I do not have access to that issue. Can someone post the names of the 9?

Thanks!

Picture of pendragon
posted Hide Post
Ask and it shall be done.

The 9 are...Cassidy Freeman (Tess Mercer), Justin Hartley (Green Arrow), Callum Blue (Zod), John Glover (Lionel Luther), John Schneider (Jonathan Kent), Margo Kidder (Dr. Bridgette Crosby), Dean Cain (Curtis Knox M.D.), Sam Witwer (Davis Bloom aka Doomsday)and Tori Spelling (Linda Lake)

Posts: 429 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: January 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Cassidy Freeman = Win...the others are great too.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
That is a great line up. I was really hoping for Sam Witwer, Cassidy Freeman and Callum Blue as they were major players in season 8 and hadn't signed for Smallville previously.

Looks like a good release so far.

Posts: 1225 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Nice start...Sadly 5 of the 9 are repeat signers. Was hoping for more people who hadn't signed before.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
No mock up at the Toy Fair? In a preview video they only mentioned the set, but no pictures as there were for Big Bang. Is this still on target to be released in March or will it be delayed?

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hopefully, we will get a full checklist (w/signers) soon.

posted Hide Post
I did not know they were making more cards for Smallville. And I don't think there is anything on Cryptozoic's site about them, unless I somehow missed it. Is their a link or site to check on the cards?

Posts: 97 | Location: United States | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Char_Baby
posted Hide Post
Its in the latest NSU.

Posts: 111 | Location: Hampshire, UK | Registered: November 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post