Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    American Horror Story Preview set
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

American Horror Story Preview set
 Login/Join

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
AR regular set
AP preview set

Red Robbin(Burger resturant) is where collectors and dealers go on Saturday night to talk have something to eat and drink and open some boxes of cards.I thought it would be nice to make a special card for the occassion.

Tom

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
will there be SDCC mystery packs??
and will there be any AHS cards in them?

Posts: 1450 | Location: montreal,canada | Registered: September 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
not sure Tom

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
the mystery packs,the AHS cards or both?
the mystery packs are always great

Posts: 1450 | Location: montreal,canada | Registered: September 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the lightening fast sellout of this!

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of monkeyafterdark
posted Hide Post
Sell out? Where? When? How?
Confused

Posts: 154 | Location: Belgium | Registered: September 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by monkeyafterdark:
Sell out? Where? When? How?
Confused

I'm assuming (hoping!) that the "sell out" part refers to dealers - the one's we'll be buying from, once we know who they are. Wink

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of monkeyafterdark
posted Hide Post
I'm looking forward then to discovering which quick-wited dealers snapped up all of the preview sets.
Smile

Posts: 154 | Location: Belgium | Registered: September 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Live this week is the American Horror Story preview packs.
Each pack comes with 12 card set
2 foil chase cards ( 6 to collect)
1 promo card (7 to collect)
1 hit (8 to collect)

12 Card set

6 Card foil chase set

7 Promo cards

2 costume cards numbered to 100
2 costume autograph cards numbered to 100
2 autograph cards numbered to 100
Evan Peters numbered to 150
Zachy Quinto only numbered to 50

Plus we added Quinto/Peters/Mcdermott signed printing plates (they each signed 1 of each of the 4 color printing plates)

Tom

This message has been edited. Last edited by: t.breyer,

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Very nice stuff Tom!

Does this mean we are getting closer to Grimm release (fingers crossed)

Smile

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Tom, what about that mystery AP DEALER promo that was discussed before on the forum ? Someone said it was a case incentive for the preview sets, limited to 99. When is that coming out ?

Posts: 4713 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of beamer
posted Hide Post
David,
Chances are that the AP Dealer promo will be issued at the fall 2013 Philly show. But officially, it hasn't been discussed yet.
Hope this helps.

Posts: 755 | Location: FL | Registered: January 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Michael.

Yes, a few people noticed that a particular seller had 2 new promos on the auction site, a month or so back, labeled AP DEALER and AR DEALER, totally different from the ones at the last Philly show. We were just wondering where they were going to be released. Some people thought they were case incentives.

Posts: 4713 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Please note 800 packs made

Quinto autograph (50 numbered) falls every 16 packs on average

Thanks tom

Picture of richscards
posted Hide Post
Got mine today - you guys did an awesome job on these Tom!

Posts: 178 | Location: SF Bay Area, USA | Registered: August 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by richscards:
Got mine today - you guys did an awesome job on these Tom!

I agree! Thumb Up

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
since Tom and Company are so great and in honor of the American horror story preview set being released I will be giving away an Evan Peters as Tate Langdon Autograph Card # /150
to one random person

just quote this post and say "I am in" to be entered. In about a week I will have a mod random all the names to find the winner.
i will be posting this on another site also so please dont enter into both (honor system people)

Posts: 230 | Location: pa | Registered: March 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nick9819:
since Tom and Company are so great and in honor of the American horror story preview set being released I will be giving away an Evan Peters as Tate Langdon Autograph Card # /150
to one random person

just quote this post and say "I am in" to be entered. In about a week I will have a mod random all the names to find the winner.
i will be posting this on another site also so please dont enter into both (honor system people)

I am in. Smile

Posts: 28997 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
to one random person

"I am in"

posted Hide Post
quote:
to one random person

I am in.

Posts: 26 | Location: San Jose, CA | Registered: July 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post