Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    American Horror Story Preview set
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

American Horror Story Preview set
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nick9819:
since Tom and Company are so great and in honor of the American horror story preview set being released I will be giving away an Evan Peters as Tate Langdon Autograph Card # /150
to one random person

just quote this post and say "I am in" to be entered. In about a week I will have a mod random all the names to find the winner.
i will be posting this on another site also so please dont enter into both (honor system people)

I am in... Smile

Posts: 138 | Location: England | Registered: August 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in.

Posts: 457 | Location: Raleigh | Registered: April 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cmcdjj37
posted Hide Post
quote:
since Tom and Company are so great and in honor of the American horror story preview set being released I will be giving away an Evan Peters as Tate Langdon Autograph Card # /150
to one random person

just quote this post and say "I am in" to be entered. In about a week I will have a mod random all the names to find the winner.
i will be posting this on another site also so please dont enter into both (honor system people)

I am in

Posts: 209 | Location: Castle Rock, Colorado | Registered: July 21, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Breygent Marketing:
i am out lol

lol

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
to one random person

I am IN

Posts: 420 | Location: USA | Registered: October 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

to one random person

I am in.....to win Clap

Posts: 49 | Location: Hawaii | Registered: July 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I am NOT in Big Grin

I have no interest in the programme, so wont be throwing my name in the hat for the prize. However, I do enter a lot of competitions (one of my other main hobbies Big Grin) and it is interesting to see how many people posting on here have followed the first rule of comping, i.e. 'you have to be in it to win it', but have ignored the second and equally important rule, i.e. 'read and follow the instructions of the competition' Roll Eyes In this case, that means quoting the original post and saying 'I am in'. Several people have not done this to the letter.

As this is a fun comp, I'm pretty sure nick9819 will be flexible over this but in other situations the entries would be void Big Grin

Posts: 1529 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of madcollector
posted Hide Post
quote:
to one random person

I am in . . . Thank you!

Posts: 84 | Location: USA | Registered: September 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
quote:
to one random person

I am in.... Cool idea! Thanks.

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dex1186
posted Hide Post
quote:
to one random person

"I am in"

Posts: 73 | Location: Alberta | Registered: July 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of mintoncard
posted Hide Post
quote:
to one random person

I am in.

Posts: 858 | Location: Golden Valley, MN | Registered: August 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
will one of the moderators that in not in this giveaway please randomize this list and repost the list

thank you sorry it took so long

scoobydew79
izzyfiles
cujobyte
jam92102
bjs852
wvfan
hippiekmt
monkeyafterdark
michael miracle
mintoncard
dex1186
billzee
madcollector
gerry609
non-sportcards
cmcdjj37
john tirohn
aust
dcole
bond
raven
phalm
morpheuz31
zinc
jessica
pendragon
jane
lovemesomecards
jake
silmapco
daviddeb
jason00
kennywood
mvg
zero
treksearcher
bacall1
riddler_149
wolfie
flag city collectibles
nonsports

Posts: 230 | Location: pa | Registered: March 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dex1186
posted Hide Post
fingers crossed!!

Posts: 73 | Location: Alberta | Registered: July 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Interesting how many folks self-describe themselves as "a random person."

Posts: 2424 | Location: North Augusta, SC, USA | Registered: November 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post