American Horror Story Preview set

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/955604453/m/1927008136

August 15, 2013, 12:29 PM
riddler_149
American Horror Story Preview set
quote:
Originally posted by nick9819:
since Tom and Company are so great and in honor of the American horror story preview set being released I will be giving away an Evan Peters as Tate Langdon Autograph Card # /150
to one random person

just quote this post and say "I am in" to be entered. In about a week I will have a mod random all the names to find the winner.
i will be posting this on another site also so please dont enter into both (honor system people)

I am in

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/
August 15, 2013, 01:04 PM
Bacall1
quote:
since Tom and Company are so great and in honor of the American horror story preview set being released I will be giving away an Evan Peters as Tate Langdon Autograph Card # /150
to one random person

just quote this post and say "I am in" to be entered. In about a week I will have a mod random all the names to find the winner.
i will be posting this on another site also so please dont enter into both (honor system people)

I am in. Thank you!
August 15, 2013, 01:11 PM
treksearcher
quote:
to one random person

I am in.
August 15, 2013, 01:35 PM
Zero
quote:
to one random person

I am in!
August 15, 2013, 01:49 PM
MvG
quote:
Originally posted by Zero:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by nick9819:
to one random person

I am in. Thanks!
August 15, 2013, 01:58 PM
Jason00
quote:
to one random person

I am in

Thanks!

August 15, 2013, 03:00 PM
DavidDeb
quote:
to one random person

I am in! Clap

August 15, 2013, 03:57 PM
Jake
quote:
to one random person

I am in Smile

August 15, 2013, 04:00 PM
silmapco
quote:
to one random person

I am in
August 15, 2013, 04:08 PM
Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
I am in.

August 15, 2013, 04:15 PM
Lovemesomecards
quote:
to one random person

"I am in" perhaps like Flynn. Razz

August 15, 2013, 08:37 PM
pendragon
quote:
to one random person

I am in Thumb Up
August 15, 2013, 08:37 PM
Jessica
quote:
to one random person

I am in.

August 15, 2013, 08:43 PM
Zinc
quote:
to one random person

I am in!
Clap
August 15, 2013, 09:12 PM
morpheuz31
quote:
to one random person

Cool! I am in.

Thanks!
August 15, 2013, 10:57 PM
t.breyer
i am out lol
August 15, 2013, 10:58 PM
PHALM
quote:
to one random person

I AM IN THANKS
August 15, 2013, 11:19 PM
Raven
quote:
to one random person

I am in. Dance
August 16, 2013, 12:45 AM
Bond
quote:
to one random person

"I am in"
August 16, 2013, 12:49 AM
dcole
quote:
to one random person

I am in.
Thanks!

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.