American Horror Story Preview set

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/955604453/m/1927008136

June 30, 2013, 09:23 PM
t.breyer
American Horror Story Preview set
AR regular set
AP preview set

Red Robbin(Burger resturant) is where collectors and dealers go on Saturday night to talk have something to eat and drink and open some boxes of cards.I thought it would be nice to make a special card for the occassion.

Tom
June 30, 2013, 10:09 PM
damien
will there be SDCC mystery packs??
and will there be any AHS cards in them?
June 30, 2013, 10:16 PM
t.breyer
not sure Tom
July 01, 2013, 02:31 PM
damien
the mystery packs,the AHS cards or both?
the mystery packs are always great
July 02, 2013, 09:42 AM
Flag City Collectibles
Congrats on the lightening fast sellout of this!

July 03, 2013, 02:39 AM
monkeyafterdark
Sell out? Where? When? How?
Confused
July 03, 2013, 03:07 AM
dcole
quote:
Originally posted by monkeyafterdark:
Sell out? Where? When? How?
Confused

I'm assuming (hoping!) that the "sell out" part refers to dealers - the one's we'll be buying from, once we know who they are. Wink

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.
July 03, 2013, 05:57 PM
monkeyafterdark
I'm looking forward then to discovering which quick-wited dealers snapped up all of the preview sets.
Smile
August 11, 2013, 10:41 AM
t.breyer
Live this week is the American Horror Story preview packs.
Each pack comes with 12 card set
2 foil chase cards ( 6 to collect)
1 promo card (7 to collect)
1 hit (8 to collect)

12 Card set

6 Card foil chase set

7 Promo cards

2 costume cards numbered to 100
2 costume autograph cards numbered to 100
2 autograph cards numbered to 100
Evan Peters numbered to 150
Zachy Quinto only numbered to 50

Plus we added Quinto/Peters/Mcdermott signed printing plates (they each signed 1 of each of the 4 color printing plates)

Tom

This message has been edited. Last edited by: t.breyer,
August 12, 2013, 11:31 AM
Flag City Collectibles
Very nice stuff Tom!

Does this mean we are getting closer to Grimm release (fingers crossed)

Smile

August 12, 2013, 11:42 AM
David R
Tom, what about that mystery AP DEALER promo that was discussed before on the forum ? Someone said it was a case incentive for the preview sets, limited to 99. When is that coming out ?
August 12, 2013, 05:18 PM
beamer
David,
Chances are that the AP Dealer promo will be issued at the fall 2013 Philly show. But officially, it hasn't been discussed yet.
Hope this helps.
August 12, 2013, 05:50 PM
David R
Thanks, Michael.

Yes, a few people noticed that a particular seller had 2 new promos on the auction site, a month or so back, labeled AP DEALER and AR DEALER, totally different from the ones at the last Philly show. We were just wondering where they were going to be released. Some people thought they were case incentives.
August 12, 2013, 07:39 PM
t.breyer
Please note 800 packs made

Quinto autograph (50 numbered) falls every 16 packs on average

Thanks tom
August 15, 2013, 12:59 AM
richscards
Got mine today - you guys did an awesome job on these Tom!

August 15, 2013, 01:01 AM
Miss Lizzy
quote:
Originally posted by richscards:
Got mine today - you guys did an awesome job on these Tom!

I agree! Thumb Up

August 15, 2013, 11:32 AM
nick9819
since Tom and Company are so great and in honor of the American horror story preview set being released I will be giving away an Evan Peters as Tate Langdon Autograph Card # /150
to one random person

just quote this post and say "I am in" to be entered. In about a week I will have a mod random all the names to find the winner.
i will be posting this on another site also so please dont enter into both (honor system people)
August 15, 2013, 11:54 AM
wolfie
quote:
Originally posted by nick9819:
since Tom and Company are so great and in honor of the American horror story preview set being released I will be giving away an Evan Peters as Tate Langdon Autograph Card # /150
to one random person

just quote this post and say "I am in" to be entered. In about a week I will have a mod random all the names to find the winner.
i will be posting this on another site also so please dont enter into both (honor system people)

I am in. Smile

August 15, 2013, 12:08 PM
Flag City Collectibles
quote:
to one random person

"I am in"

August 15, 2013, 12:10 PM
Nonsports
quote:
to one random person

I am in.