Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Crypkids Sketch Set
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Crypkids Sketch Set
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
New trading card manufacturer Viceroy Card Co. is shipping its very first product, Crypkids Sketch Set, today. We have an interview with the co-founder Ryan Fields and a brief gallery of images on the blog today.

Cryptids Ships Today

Cryptids sketch card by Scott Zambelli

Cryptids sketch card by Gary Kezele

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Zero
posted Hide Post
That's a great interview. Didn't know about the stamp/relic cards so looking forward to getting mine even more now. A sketch, an autograph and a stamp in every pack is great value.

Posts: 191 | Location: Cheshire, UK | Registered: January 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
Very excited to get these too!

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Yes, excellent interview! I wasn't aware of this set but after reading the blog I immediately went to the Viceroy site and ordered a set. Looking forward to this! Thumb Up

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post