Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Danger Arcade Cards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Danger Arcade Cards
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Check out this Kickstarter with cards and stickers

https://www.kickstarter.com/pr..._backer_confirmation

Posts: 3994 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Wow, $125 for the tier with a full set of cards and stickers...

Yeah, you get other stuff. But that's tough on the card collectors.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pcetodd
posted Hide Post
Kickstarters seem to make it tough for card collectors. Needing to pledge big bucks to get a special card is just not my idea of a wise way to spend money. I wish they'd make them more obtainable. So many comic book kickstarters have cards, but I just can't afford it.

Posts: 2362 | Location: Maine | Registered: August 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
I wouldn't worry about it.

If a good friend came up to you and asked you to give him money to start a business, where he would have no risk if it didn't work out and you could buy the product yourself, but not get your money back or get a cut of the profits if there were any, most people wouldn't go for it. With Kickstarter you do it for strangers.

Odd little paradox, ain't it? Wink

Posts: 10374 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post