Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Upper Deck Avengers Age of Ultron
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Upper Deck Avengers Age of Ultron
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of batmancity
posted
Hi
The movie is supposed to be released on May 1 (at least in the US and and on April 22 in France Smile) and although Upper Deck has the license for the mvovie and has planned a trading card series, there is virtually no news as when this will be released. Do you think it could be cancelled ?

Posts: 597 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Upper Deck replied to my question on Facebook.

Retail will hit in late April, before the movie.

Hobby will hit sometime in May.

They did the same thing with Guardians of the Galaxy and it seemed to work OK.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of batmancity
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info !

Posts: 597 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
I was told May 27th

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of geoffbovey
posted Hide Post
I've noticed at the Targets that these cards are being sold in two different packs, a standard pack of 4 cards and a jumbo pack of 31 cards. My questions are about the jumbo packs if anyone knows.....

Does anyone know how many 3d cards are in the 3d subset? And do the jumbo packs carry the subsets advertised on the standard packs (behind the scenes, etc....)?

Thanks,
Geoff

Posts: 617 | Location: Sandy, UT | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by geoffbovey:
I've noticed at the Targets that these cards are being sold in two different packs, a standard pack of 4 cards and a jumbo pack of 31 cards. My questions are about the jumbo packs if anyone knows.....

Does anyone know how many 3d cards are in the 3d subset? And do the jumbo packs carry the subsets advertised on the standard packs (behind the scenes, etc....)?

I've not seen the jumbos yet, but usually they have the odds listed on the pack. But with UD you never really know.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Ryan Cracknell
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by geoffbovey:

Thanks,
Geoff

I found some jumbos today as well. The 3D cards aren't new. They appear to be the 3D parallels from the recent Marvel 3D set. They do say "Preview Card" on the back of the large 3D logo. I don't know if that's what the regular cards are but from all accounts it seems like a rerelease.

I bought three of the jumbo packs and mine didn't have any other inserts.

Find me on:
Twitter
Facebook

Posts: 1177 | Location: Nanaimo, BC | Registered: November 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post