Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Zombie Poker Presale PDF sell sheet
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Zombie Poker Presale PDF sell sheet
 Login/Join

posted
I have the Zombie Poker Sell Sheet Pdf if anyone needs its, This set will presale on feb 15, already half the set is reserved !!!
Check out the article in the new NSU mag for more details.
galans_sketchcards@yahoo.com

Posts: 52 | Location: romeoville | Registered: May 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Zombie Poker Base Card Previews.

you get 54 Zombie poker playing cards in every set.....Drawn by some of the best sketch cards artist out there, don't miss out !!!

Posts: 52 | Location: romeoville | Registered: May 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hunt down these Rare Promo cards (only 50 inserted)and add them to the playing card set!

posted Hide Post
Will be posting more previews soon.
Galans Sketch Art Productions galans_sketchcards@yahoo.com

Picture of monkeyafterdark
posted Hide Post
Excellent samples!
I've sent you a mail to get more information on the availability of this release.

Posts: 154 | Location: Belgium | Registered: September 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
As I understand it you cannot buy a set, you can only buy 10 sets at over $200. Frown

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's Correct, I wish I had time to package and sell single sets, so Iam going to leave that to the dealers, I can post a list later of dealers selling these. thanks Smile

posted Hide Post
Artist List, Almost all the artist in this list are doing base playing cards for the set, so its going to be one nice looking poker playing card set.
Angelina Benedetti

Axebone-Rare Artist only 3-cards

Adam Braun

Anthony J. Tan

Amy Clark Anderson

Bien Flores

Buddy Prince

Bill Maus

Boo Winchester

Charles R Bristow

CHARELS HALL

Chad Cicconi

Chris Foreman

Chris Papantoniou

DAN R. BORGONOS

Danny Silva

Del Perry Nayra

Danielle Gransaull

Daniel Gorman

David Day

Emmitt Taylor

François Chartier

George Calloway

George Webber

Huy Truong

Hon Bun Leung-Rare Artist Only 3-cards

Israel Arteaga

Jim Kyle

James Erik Hodson

James Bukauskas

Jeff Abar-Rare Artist 3 cards

Joe Miller

Joe Peker

James Bukauska

Kokkinakis Achilleas

Kimberly Fuller Dunaway

Kevin Munroe

LOUIS SMALL JR

Liz Chesterman

Mark Bloodworth

Mike Lilly

Marcia Dye

Mark Martino

Michael Locoduck Duron

Michelle Lewis-Rare Artist only 3 cards

Mick & Matt Glebe

Norvien Basio

Richard Salvucci

Rusty Gilligan

Rhiannon Owens

Samantha Johnson

Scott Rorie

solly Mohamed

Shane McCormack

Steven Miller

Thad Rhodes

Tim Proctor

Vanessa Farano

Yuriko Shirou

Promo Cards (only 50 of each card inserted in sets )

1. George Webber

2. Mark Bloodworth

3. Shane McCormack

4. Scott Zambelli

5. Steven Miller

6. Nat Jones

posted Hide Post
The fun thing about this zombie poker set is you can hunt down the 54 sketch cards you need to make a hand drawn poker playing card set by some of the top sketch card artist out there Smile
Have Fun Smile

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Thank you for that, a list of dealers would be very helpful.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will post a list of dealers selling these feb 15th.
Thanks

posted Hide Post
Sketch card Work In Progress ZOMBIE POKER.
Reserve Your sets Now !!!
Message me or email me for the pdf sell sheet if you need ten sets or more !!!
<galans_sketchcards@yahoo.com>
If you only looking for 1 set these dealers are doing presale
"Ed Webb, Scifi Cards" <scificards@gmail.com> (USA)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Contemporary Pinups,

posted Hide Post
Lets see if I can get a bigger pic so you can see what kind of detail the sketch cards are getting done at!

posted Hide Post
Marl BloodWorth Sketch Card Preview ZOMBIE POKER !!

posted Hide Post
Zombie Poker Presale starts tomarrow, all sets ordered need to be paid for to hold your order for the March 15th release.

posted Hide Post

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
is my maths correct?

500 sets

6 promos..50 of each = 300

each pack has a sketch or a promo, so 200 packs have a sketch and 300 packs have a promo.

so if you buy 10 packs you will get 10 sets, 4 sketches and 1 set of 6 promos.

posted Hide Post
Well its all broken up into 10 sets so you would get 5 sketch cards and all 6 of the rare promo cards (per 10 sets) that can be used with the playing card set...there would be two promo cards in one of the sets.
There are 250 sketch cards and 6 rare promo cards 50 of each.

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Thanks. Thumb Up

posted Hide Post
Zombie Poker presale has now begun, any one who orderd will need to pay to hold there order for the march 15th release !!! galans_sketchcards@yahoo.com