Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Propaganda Poster Preview Set
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Propaganda Poster Preview Set
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted
New 6 card preview set for the upcoming factory set of posters due out next year.

Limited to 500 hand numbered sets, each one will come with between 1 and 3 additional poster promo cards released in the past.

Posts: 884 | Location: UK | Registered: October 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I have this preview set and it is superb. Clap

I hope this becomes a full set as i would definatly get it.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of mintoncard
posted Hide Post
Now THAT looks like a cool set. I like the idea of the "wall" background. Who is putting these out? I would love to get more info.

Posts: 858 | Location: Golden Valley, MN | Registered: August 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mintoncard:
Now THAT looks like a cool set. I like the idea of the "wall" background. Who is putting these out? I would love to get more info.

These are made by Cult Stuff and the promo set can be ordered here: http://cult-stuff.com/?page_id=995

Posts: 486 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
I have this preview set and it is superb. Clap

I hope this becomes a full set as i would definatly get it.

wolfie... when did you order your set? I see you are you in the UK.

Has anyone in the US ordered and received their preview sets yet?

Posts: 486 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I got mine at Memorabilia, they were for sale at the NSU table.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I got mine direct from Cult Stuff but I don't count in your survey as I am in the UK.

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I ordered mine in late November and it arrived in mid-December. Looks like a nice set and I like the historical info about the poster too!

Still waiting on my Sherlock Holmes, though Frown

Posts: 420 | Location: Try looking under that pile of cards over there... | Registered: December 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Anybody got the main set yet?

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Zero
posted Hide Post
Was hoping it would turn up last week but no such luck. I see they have managed to reach Tom Breyer (eBay) in USA again but not us in the UK! Same thing happened with Age of Sorcery. So keen to get my hands on AoS I paid way over the odds for chase/sketches before my stuff had arrived direct from Cult Stuff. Will be more patient this time.

Posts: 191 | Location: Cheshire, UK | Registered: January 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:

I was at a show today and one of the dealers had it. I was presently surprised as I thought I've have to wait until Philly to check it out.

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:

Mine arrived! Plenty of time to have them for Chicago. Jason sent some extra promos as well, so I'll have those for anyone who asks in Chicago!

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
The US shipping seems to be going VERY fast, some of the distribution sales we had arrived within 48 hours of shipping from the UK, however this is because had to change shippers because we were let down badly with this set. All orders have been shipped including single pack/box buyers in the UK and USA so it should all be arriving in the next 7to10 days around the world.

We upped the number of inserts as well we now include 8-9 per case of ten rather than 2-3 and these range from ration card stamps, vintage postage stamps all the way to divisional shoulder insignia patches, ribbon cards sketch cards and poster redemptions. I will get some photos up soon.

Posts: 884 | Location: UK | Registered: October 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Jason, I still have not received mine and I ordered it back in Nov or so. Frown

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David R:
Jason, I still have not received mine and I ordered it back in Nov or so. Frown

Hi David, They all started shipping last week so it is on the way, with new promos as well.

NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
I plan on getting these - will the redemptions be redeemable from the US?

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
If they are not Don, i will redeem them for you. Wavey

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Don Norton:
I plan on getting these - will the redemptions be redeemable from the US?

Hi Don,

We redeem all over the world, with free shipping on any redemption item regardless of location.

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Really nice set
Tom

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
That's good news about redemptions. I really am looking forward to these, although I won't get them until the Chicago Show in a week and a half.

And thanks for the offer Wolfie!

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post