Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Dexter season 4
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dexter season 4
 Login/Join

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Trev Murphy Dexter sketch cards (top left is a jam with Tim Shay)

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Tim Shay Dexter sketch cards (middle card is a jam with Trev Murphy)

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Great looking sketches.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very excited that Courtney Ford coyly tweeted that she maaaaybe signed for this set!

Posts: 105 | Location: Mechanicsville | Registered: July 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Will There be any more chances to win cards from the new season. ( Fingers Crossed )

Posts: 39 | Location: Edmonton | Registered: June 27, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great looking sketches! Bummer about Keith not signing again.
Do you know when you'll be able to reveal some more autograph cards?

Posts: 49 | Location: Michigan | Registered: June 19, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If this competition is still open, I think the head is from Season 2, episode 5 'The dark defender'.

Posts: 26 | Location: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: April 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dex1186
posted Hide Post

Hi there new to the forume been collecting since season 1/2 can not wait for season 4 of the cards come out. Excited to see two differnt John lithgos autos.

Found some more sketch cards online for season 4
and i asked Courtney Ford on twitter if she was signing Courtney Ford ‏@_CourtneyFord_
Maaaaybe… “@Michael_Sideway: @_CourtneyFord_ Did you sign for Dexter season 4 trading cards too?”

i need to add them to my collection
[IMG][IMG]http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v218/2_Tone/?action=view¤t=IMG203.jpg [/IMG] [/IMG] [IMG]http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v218/2_Tone/?action=view¤t=IMG203.jpg [/IMG]

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Dex1186,

Posts: 73 | Location: Alberta | Registered: July 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dex1186
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Breygent Marketing:
If you can tell me the episode and season of this prop you will win one card
first 3 people will be a winner

Is it Season 2x4 See through?

Posts: 73 | Location: Alberta | Registered: July 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Has there been confirmation on whether anything will be available at SDCC?

Posts: 28 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: May 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by alterna-tv:
Has there been confirmation on whether anything will be available at SDCC?

There are Lithgow and Hall autos and a prop card in the Mystery packs available at the show.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of beamer
posted Hide Post
Just a bit of information on the Dexter props found in the Mystery packs. The Q-tip/latex glove cards are numbered out of 255. There are 100 Q-Tip props and 155 of the rubber glove card. The 255 is the total number of both cards produced.
Hope this helps.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: beamer,

Posts: 755 | Location: FL | Registered: January 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of beamer
posted Hide Post
There are 10 different props/costumes in the Mystery packs for Dexter and 2 autographs:
Michael C. Hall
John Lithgow
Silicone head Prop - 299
Silicone Hand prop - 200
White Fiberglas Head Prop - 80
Q-Tip Prop - 100
Latex Glove Prop - 155
Blood Card Prop - 35 (super rare)
Dexter's Black Leather Apron - 299
Christine Hill's Pink Shirt - 299
Sgt Batista's Floral Shirt - 299
Arthur Mitchell's Blue SHirt - 299

This message has been edited. Last edited by: beamer,

Posts: 755 | Location: FL | Registered: January 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hyperion
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info Beamer Smile I am waiting for 10 mystery packs, and Dexter- cards are the main cards I want Smile

Posts: 315 | Location: Norway | Registered: March 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I really like the design for the four SDCC costume cards... think they're the best yet!

Posts: 28 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: May 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dex1186
posted Hide Post
When do they season cards come out? Im pretty excited to start collecting them. I don't know if I should buy the SDCC or wait for the Actual ones.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Dex1186,

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of beamer
posted Hide Post
The first release of Dexter was season 1&2 combined. Then season 3 was released. Season 4 is slated for later this year. There are so many different props, costumes, autos and chase cards in all of the series. There are amazing sketches too. I have your email, I will send you some pics.
beamer

posted Hide Post
hey Beamer, i was reading some older posts and i noticed that you said you had season 3 master set including all 7 id cards # to 2 . My question is how did you know where to look or did they come up on the bay ?? i am a new collector and i was hoping for some advice

Posts: 39 | Location: Edmonton | Registered: June 27, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of beamer
posted Hide Post
I purchased them from the 2010 San Diego Comic Con. They were on display at the Breygent table. There were 2 sets. I have one and I believe the other was sold to a collector in California. They were offered singally, but I opted for the whole set.

posted Hide Post
wow i really need to go to the comic con next year. Thanks for the reply . i just bought 2 printing plates from the new comic con set . the john lithgow and the promo #1 (Yellow) .. i was wondering if anybody had a list of all P.P's being released