Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Dexter season 4
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dexter season 4
 Login/Join

Picture of Dex1186
posted Hide Post
Courtney Ford Auto for season 4!!! at least one update

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A2xu6NpCAAEqYhK.jpg:large

Posts: 73 | Location: Alberta | Registered: July 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the update, glad she signed for the set.

Posts: 1225 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
right on thanks dex1186 . i heard breygent will be releasing info within a few days . (Fingers Crossed)

Posts: 39 | Location: Edmonton | Registered: June 27, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dex1186
posted Hide Post
no prob guys, I'm hunting down any info I can find out. Lol I take it there waiting to Dexter to premier so its more in demand.

Posts: 73 | Location: Alberta | Registered: July 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey dex1186 , how many more seasons do you think they will make ? my guess is 2 more . but hope for more

Posts: 39 | Location: Edmonton | Registered: June 27, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dexter is ending in 2 seasons. They announced it over the summer.

Posts: 109 | Location: Ormond Beach, FL | Registered: June 19, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
Yes it was renewed for seasons 7 and 8 at the same time and it was announced that would be it's final season.

It's a long time, especially for a Showtime series which at one stage never had a show run for more than 5 seasons (The L Word was the first, went for 6 seasons).

Posts: 1225 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
aww well that sucks . i still had a bit of hope . but now it's faded away

posted Hide Post
Hi All, the pending premiere of season 7 has got me thinking about this. Why would Breygent release a card set for series 4, three years after it aired, particularly when the show is winding up next year?

The regular cast have all signed at least once (and had multiple costume cards), so the only new signers of note will be John Lithgow and Christine Hill. Now that they have appeared to some degree in the SDCC set, surely the interest would be lessened even further.

Wouldn't it have made more sense to have (say) a combined seasons 4 - 6 set, and then one more to finish it off next year?

Posts: 26 | Location: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: April 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
I know Breygent have had issues with approvals. I would expect us to get a seasons 5-6 and Seasons 7-8 to finish (if we get anymore)

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Dexter season 4 will ship in about 2 weeks

Season 5/6 is being worked on and will be
done in a few months

Tom

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
awesomeness!

Can't wait to see more details and great to hear there will still be a 5/6 season set!

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Best news i've heard all month . Thanks for the update !!! Thumb Up

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Breygent Marketing:

done in a few months

Tom

Oh wow, season 5/6 will be ready that soon, fantastic Smile

Picture of robomole
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Breygent Marketing:

done in a few months

Tom

Awesome! My fingers crossed for a Peter Weller autograph card!

Posts: 209 | Location: El Cajon, California | Registered: October 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dex1186
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the update! 2 weeks that's great. I'm happy 5/6 will be in the same box makes the autographs exciting good chunk of new signers in those two seasons.

Picture of Char_Baby
posted Hide Post
Got an email from my dealer this morning also confirming the 2 weeks date!

2 boxes and a binder have been pre-ordered Smile

First time i've ordered more than 1 box. The pics he included of the binder and cards are awesome.

Slightly disappointed that there's only 1 Dexter costume card and none of Debs costume card.
Good to see one for Jonah Mitchell though.

Posts: 111 | Location: Hampshire, UK | Registered: November 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
coming in 2 weeks-

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Char_Baby
posted Hide Post
They are the pics I got in the email.

Loving the binder!

Is there a full list of signers?

Posts: 111 | Location: Hampshire, UK | Registered: November 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
im wondering if there are any #numbered cards in the set ? and if there are only 4 autograph cards ?