Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Dexter season 4
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dexter season 4
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of beamer
posted Hide Post
There are four different color plates for every card in the set, including all of the promos

Posts: 755 | Location: FL | Registered: January 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks again Beamer Thumb Up

Posts: 39 | Location: Edmonton | Registered: June 27, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by beamer:
There are four different color plates for every card in the set, including all of the promos

Are they worth collecting ?

Posts: 39 | Location: Edmonton | Registered: June 27, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
Printing plates have been quite popular in the past with other card sets. I think I have one from Star Wars Galaxy 4 and some collectors really love them. Prices can go quite high if someone is trying to collect all 4 plates from one particular card.

Posts: 1224 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dex1186
posted Hide Post
Does anyone know any of the signers? Im really hoping Courtney Ford aka Christine Hill, Brando Eaton as Jonah Mitchell,David Ramsey as Anton Briggs,Geoff Pierson as Tom Matthews. I really wanted Keith Carradine as Frank Lundy but he's not signing so i hope the other 4 are.

Posts: 73 | Location: Alberta | Registered: July 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the reply sidewinder Thumb Up

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dex1186:
Does anyone know any of the signers? Im really hoping Courtney Ford aka Christine Hill, Brando Eaton as Jonah Mitchell,David Ramsey as Anton Briggs,Geoff Pierson as Tom Matthews. I really wanted Keith Carradine as Frank Lundy but he's not signing so i hope the other 4 are.

Courtney Ford signed for sure, those cards have been shown, I think on her Facebook page. Not sure of the others. I'm also bummed about no Lundy card. He was asked for both seasons he was on, I think, but refused each time. He must have his reasons.

Posts: 3316 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Does anyone know a confirmed date or month for the season 4 cards ? I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas .

Picture of Dex1186
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chesspieceface:
quote:

Courtney Ford signed for sure, those cards have been shown, I think on her Facebook page. Not sure of the others. I'm also bummed about no Lundy card. He was asked for both seasons he was on, I think, but refused each time. He must have his reasons.

I can`t find it on facebook I just see her trueblood one.

Posts: 73 | Location: Alberta | Registered: July 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
more info will be coming soon Tom

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dex1186
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Breygent Marketing:

thank you so much for the update Tom, can`t wait for that post!

Picture of Dex1186
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DexterFAN:
Does anyone know a confirmed date or month for the season 4 cards ? I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas .
Just noticed your from Edmonton So am I. I heard by the end of the summer heres hoping.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by chesspieceface:
quote:

I can`t find it on facebook I just see her trueblood one.

ahh, the "True Blood" might've been the one I saw, and I just mixed it up with Dexter. Sorry about that!

On the bright side, if she's signed for what was really just a bit part on "True Blood", she's very likely willing to sign for the much more important-to-the-show role she had on "Dexter". Hope so, anyway.

Posts: 3316 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Breygent Marketing:

Thanks for the update Tom . And dex1186

dex1186 Your from edmonton too right on. its good to know there is another dexter fan here Smile

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Promos that were handed out at the San Diego Comic Con

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Thumb Up

Posts: 12151 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
Thumb Up

I have to agree

Picture of Dex1186
posted Hide Post
Any updates yet? Even if its a small one, like how many Signers or something. please lol

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
Getting closer to new season!

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
dex1186

I am also greatly anticipating this release.

I plan on buying my first case. cant wait to break 12 boxes ...