Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Dexter season 4
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dexter season 4
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Breygent Marketing:
Our new format has been these boxes and it is the same as a wax box it just doesn't have extra common cards and the bonus is the set is already made for you so when you compare this to a standard wax box it is the same and O by the way CHEAPER

We will have more signers in season 5/6

Tom

Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dex1186
posted Hide Post
quote:
Our new format has been these boxes and it is the same as a wax box it just doesn't have extra common cards and the bonus is the set is already made for you so when you compare this to a standard wax box it is the same and O by the way CHEAPER

Tom

Thanks Tom for all your updates!

I have to say I am happy there is fewer autographs, I find that when you have the main cast over again it takes away from the originals people got. Happy to see Courtney Ford and the new Desmond.Very happy Julia Stiles is for season 5. The only two people I was hoping for were Anton and Jonah.

Posts: 73 | Location: Alberta | Registered: July 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is there any info on how many of each prop card were printed ?

Posts: 39 | Location: Edmonton | Registered: June 27, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
I'll definitely be picking up a Lithgow autograph from this set, but I really can't wait for a Julia Stiles from the next set.

-Goethe

Ad pulchritudinem tria requiruntur: integritas, consonantia, claritas.
(Three things are required for beauty: wholeness, harmony, radiance.)

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
So is the autograph list limited to just the 4 characters? Looks like a nice release.

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
Yes, there's 4 characters - Dexter, Trinity, Courtney and Quinn.

Posts: 1225 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i think a julie benz would of been appropriate since it is here last chance to sign

Posts: 39 | Location: Edmonton | Registered: June 27, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
She does sign a lot, so maybe she wasn't asked this time around?

Posts: 1225 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Char_Baby
posted Hide Post
quote:

Tom

Love this idea actually.

Although I enjoy opening the packs, it will be nice to have no doubles.

Good work guys. Can't wait!

Posts: 111 | Location: Hampshire, UK | Registered: November 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great news about Julia Stiles. Now if we can get an autograph of Yvonne Strahovski from the upcoming season I will be happy beyond words. Please get this done Tom. You will make a lot of collectors besides me happy I'm sure.

Posts: 249 | Location: Virginia | Registered: April 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great news you're getting Stiles to sign!

1 more question about season 5/6 signers, any chance of Peter Weller? I've heard he's pretty tough when it comes to autographs, so it would be awesome to get him for the set. For me personally, he made Season 5 interesting.

Posts: 49 | Location: Michigan | Registered: June 19, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
RoboCop, that would be cool Smile

Also Christian Camargo as Rudy, seeing as he didn't sign for the first set.

posted Hide Post
Totally forgot about Rudy being in season 6, that would be great if they could get Christian to sign!, don't even know why he didn't sign for the 1st set.
Biggest wants for the next set:
Julia Stiles(so happy she's signing!)
Peter Weller
Christian Camargo
Colin Hanks(he signed for the King Kong set, so i don't see any problems with getting him to sign.)
Mos Def
& Josh Cooke.

Posts: 49 | Location: Michigan | Registered: June 19, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
there's already a master set for pre sale on thEbay

Picture of Char_Baby
posted Hide Post
is there a date for this set yet?

Posts: 111 | Location: Hampshire, UK | Registered: November 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Supposed to be next week.If I remember correctly it is Oct 12

Posts: 2604 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of piperh33
posted Hide Post
quote:

Colin Hanks(he signed for the King Kong set, so i don't see any problems with getting him to sign.)

Colin Hanks also signed for "Roswell" season 1. So, it should'nt be a problem. Smile

Posts: 130 | Location: Bordeaux, France | Registered: December 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This will be released next week Smile. I may have boxes for trade!

Posts: 90 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Dexter is shipping Street date is October 12th

Tom

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This set looks great, looking forward to getting it!

Are you able to give us any info on the Season 5/6 release? Like any confirmed signers other than Stiles?