Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Dexter season 4
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dexter season 4
 Login/Join

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
soon as we are working on it now Tom

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of piperh33
posted Hide Post
Nice design for the autograph cards. And great pictures for the costumes and props. Smile

Posts: 130 | Location: Bordeaux, France | Registered: December 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tom, is there any reason there are no Debra or Rita cards this series, or did you just feel those characters have been done?

It seems odd to have a Scott Smith costume card and then just one costume card in total from (arguably) the three biggest characters.

Having said that, I really like the design of the costume and auto cards in this release.

Posts: 26 | Location: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: April 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of beamer
posted Hide Post
Sometimes the actors just refuse to sign. It's not that Tom didn't try to have them all sign for this release.

Posts: 755 | Location: FL | Registered: January 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by poita:
It seems odd to have a Scott Smith costume card and then just one costume card in total from (arguably) the three biggest characters..

Depends on what costumes are given to the company

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
This season presented some problems with costumes and also getting actors to autograph.The season 5/6 set we are doing we have some nice things already in place.They didn't want to sign this time which was a shame and we are trying to get them on board for the season 5/6 set.

Tom

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Breygent Marketing:
This season presented some problems with costumes and also getting actors to autograph.The season 5/6 set we are doing we have some nice things already in place.They didn't want to sign this time which was a shame and we are trying to get them on board for the season 5/6 set.

Tom

Doing a great job Tom Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
Yes, great job. Getting John Lithgow to sign for season 4 was the most important thing imo, so great job with that one.

Posts: 1225 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Boxes come in this week, I'll be posting my breaks and will have tons for trade so email me peeps! Smile

Posts: 90 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i cant wait to start seeing pics of the sketches

Posts: 39 | Location: Edmonton | Registered: June 27, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of beamer
posted Hide Post
Here are the 2 sketches from my master set.

Posts: 755 | Location: FL | Registered: January 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
those are amazing sketches . Thumb Up

where did you get you're master set ??

Posts: 39 | Location: Edmonton | Registered: June 27, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Doesn't look like there's gonna be an autograph card from Christian Camargo for Season 5/6 set, I asked on Twitter if there was a chance he's signing for the next set, & he replied "Prefer to sign my autograph in person Smile" Hopefully he has a change of heart about it.

Posts: 49 | Location: Michigan | Registered: June 19, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dexterfan18:
Doesn't look like there's gonna be an autograph card from Christian Camargo for Season 5/6 set, I asked on Twitter if there was a chance he's signing for the next set, & he replied "Prefer to sign my autograph in person Smile" Hopefully he has a change of heart about it.

Oh nuts Frown I don't know how often you would be able to meet him in person. I wonder if he signs through the mail?

Posts: 1225 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think the response implies that he only signs autographs in person. Plus i send out fanmail, never seen a response from him. It's definitely a bummer Frown

Posts: 49 | Location: Michigan | Registered: June 19, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
season 5 6 better have more RARE cards

posted Hide Post
Any more news for the 5 & 6 set you can release?? Any more confirmed signers?

Picture of cmcdjj37
posted Hide Post
Just got some NYCC mystery packs and was lucky to pull this.

Posts: 209 | Location: Castle Rock, Colorado | Registered: July 21, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cool card, congratulations. What exactly is the wardrobe accessory?

Posts: 26 | Location: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: April 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cmcdjj37
posted Hide Post
Honestly, I'm not entirely sure. I think it may be from the belt.

Posts: 209 | Location: Castle Rock, Colorado | Registered: July 21, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post