Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Dexter season 4

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/955604453/m/1697045595

July 22, 2012, 01:22 PM
beamer
Dexter season 4
There are four different color plates for every card in the set, including all of the promos
July 22, 2012, 01:50 PM
DexterFAN
Thanks again Beamer Thumb Up

July 22, 2012, 02:50 PM
DexterFAN
quote:
Originally posted by beamer:
There are four different color plates for every card in the set, including all of the promos

Are they worth collecting ?

July 23, 2012, 03:00 AM
Sidewinder
Printing plates have been quite popular in the past with other card sets. I think I have one from Star Wars Galaxy 4 and some collectors really love them. Prices can go quite high if someone is trying to collect all 4 plates from one particular card.
July 25, 2012, 03:49 PM
Dex1186
Does anyone know any of the signers? Im really hoping Courtney Ford aka Christine Hill, Brando Eaton as Jonah Mitchell,David Ramsey as Anton Briggs,Geoff Pierson as Tom Matthews. I really wanted Keith Carradine as Frank Lundy but he's not signing so i hope the other 4 are.

July 25, 2012, 07:52 PM
DexterFAN
Thanks for the reply sidewinder Thumb Up

July 26, 2012, 12:15 AM
chesspieceface
quote:
Originally posted by Dex1186:
Does anyone know any of the signers? Im really hoping Courtney Ford aka Christine Hill, Brando Eaton as Jonah Mitchell,David Ramsey as Anton Briggs,Geoff Pierson as Tom Matthews. I really wanted Keith Carradine as Frank Lundy but he's not signing so i hope the other 4 are.

Courtney Ford signed for sure, those cards have been shown, I think on her Facebook page. Not sure of the others. I'm also bummed about no Lundy card. He was asked for both seasons he was on, I think, but refused each time. He must have his reasons.

July 26, 2012, 12:33 AM
DexterFAN
Does anyone know a confirmed date or month for the season 4 cards ? I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas .

July 26, 2012, 09:53 AM
Dex1186
quote:
Originally posted by chesspieceface:
quote:

Courtney Ford signed for sure, those cards have been shown, I think on her Facebook page. Not sure of the others. I'm also bummed about no Lundy card. He was asked for both seasons he was on, I think, but refused each time. He must have his reasons.

I can`t find it on facebook I just see her trueblood one.

July 26, 2012, 12:54 PM
t.breyer
more info will be coming soon Tom
July 26, 2012, 03:02 PM
Dex1186
quote:
Originally posted by Breygent Marketing:

thank you so much for the update Tom, can`t wait for that post!

July 26, 2012, 03:05 PM
Dex1186
quote:
Originally posted by DexterFAN:
Does anyone know a confirmed date or month for the season 4 cards ? I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas .
Just noticed your from Edmonton So am I. I heard by the end of the summer heres hoping.

July 26, 2012, 05:54 PM
chesspieceface
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by chesspieceface:
quote:

I can`t find it on facebook I just see her trueblood one.

ahh, the "True Blood" might've been the one I saw, and I just mixed it up with Dexter. Sorry about that!

On the bright side, if she's signed for what was really just a bit part on "True Blood", she's very likely willing to sign for the much more important-to-the-show role she had on "Dexter". Hope so, anyway.

July 26, 2012, 11:07 PM
DexterFAN
quote:
Originally posted by Breygent Marketing:

Thanks for the update Tom . And dex1186

dex1186 Your from edmonton too right on. its good to know there is another dexter fan here Smile

July 27, 2012, 05:27 PM
t.breyer
Promos that were handed out at the San Diego Comic Con

July 28, 2012, 03:39 AM
hammer
Thumb Up
July 29, 2012, 01:32 PM
DexterFAN
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
Thumb Up

I have to agree

August 27, 2012, 12:32 PM
Dex1186
Any updates yet? Even if its a small one, like how many Signers or something. please lol

August 29, 2012, 10:01 AM
Flag City Collectibles
Getting closer to new season!

September 02, 2012, 07:48 PM
DexterFAN
dex1186

I am also greatly anticipating this release.

I plan on buying my first case. cant wait to break 12 boxes ...