Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Civil War Chronicles Volume 1
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Civil War Chronicles Volume 1
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted

We are uploading scans from some of the sketch cards at the moment, some of the samples are below.

Stephanie Swanger

Terry Pavlet

Danny Silva

Patrick Hamill

Posts: 884 | Location: UK | Registered: October 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Those all look great, this is going to be a superb set. Thumb Up

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Besides Lincoln, Grant and Lee I wonder how many people know the names of the other sketch subjects? Me included! Red Face Big Grin

Posts: 10370 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
I know a few of them - first row by Stephanie Swanger: Sickles (I think), Meade, Harriet Tubman?,Pickett, Jeb Stuart, Sherman,
2nd Row: Grant. Lee, Lincoln, McClelan?, Longstreet, Buereguard,
3rd Row: Chamberlain?, Burnside, Hood, Hooker?, Jackson, Davis.
By Danny Silva, 1st row: Stephen Douglas, 2 I don't know, Beureguard, Sherman, Booth
2n Row: Jackson, 2 more I don't know, Burnside.

How'd I do? I have studied the Civil War for yars, been to several battlefields, it is a fascinating subject and I'm looking forward to this set!

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Don Norton:
I know a few of them - first row by Stephanie Swanger: Sickles (I think), Meade, Harriet Tubman?,Pickett, Jeb Stuart, Sherman,
2nd Row: Grant. Lee, Lincoln, McClelan?, Longstreet, Buereguard,
3rd Row: Chamberlain?, Burnside, Hood, Hooker?, Jackson, Davis.
By Danny Silva, 1st row: Stephen Douglas, 2 I don't know, Beureguard, Sherman, Booth
2n Row: Jackson, 2 more I don't know, Burnside.

How'd I do? I have studied the Civil War for yars, been to several battlefields, it is a fascinating subject and I'm looking forward to this set!

A lot better than me. Most of the names I remember, but I could pick out seven, tops.

Posts: 10370 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Salama
posted Hide Post
WOW, this looks really good. I´m really interested in the American civil war. This is a must set for me, I love history! Maybe I can get a sketch of the Monitor ironclad ship!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Salama,

Posts: 188 | Location: Finland | Registered: November 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
Looks fantastic so far. can't wait to see images of the relics. Have always been a Civil war history buff so pretty excited for this set.

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
At only 100 cases this should sell out fast! I'm in for one.

Posts: 457 | Location: Raleigh | Registered: April 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Salama
posted Hide Post
I ordered 10 sets Dance. I wonder what the artifacts are? This is Vol.1 so there will be a Vol.2 later then I guess, very interesting. Late August this stuff is shipping, cant wait!

Posts: 188 | Location: Finland | Registered: November 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I ordered 10 sets .

I hope you ordered a case (10 sets) in order to get the case incentives?

Posts: 457 | Location: Raleigh | Registered: April 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Salama
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by John Tirohn:
quote:
I ordered 10 sets .

I hope you ordered a case (10 sets) in order to get the case incentives?

Yes, a case is coming here. The case bonuses impressed me a lot.

Picture of Salama
posted Hide Post
Hi, has someone received this set yet? I ordered 10 sets from the Cult Stuff site in August but I havent got any cards yet.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Salama:
Hi, has someone received this set yet? I ordered 10 sets from the Cult Stuff site in August but I havent got any cards yet.

I would get in touch with Jason. These were released over a month ago.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I echo what Triple-Frog stated. I've had my cases and packs for quite some time now, both from dealers and from Cult-Stuff themselves.

Posts: 1357 | Location: Iowa | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Salama
posted Hide Post
Ok, I´m trying to contact. I hope they use some kind of tracking on packages if something has happened to the shipment.

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I just opened a pack of these, report is in the box breakdown section. Smile

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wgf351
posted Hide Post
Great idea for a card set. Some of those sketches look fantastic.

Posts: 111 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: January 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of goldenavenger
posted Hide Post
quote:
Ok, I´m trying to contact. I hope they use some kind of tracking on packages if something has happened to the shipment.

Did you ever get your case?

http://www.comicartfans.com/Ga...etail.asp?GCat=25744

Posts: 1841 | Location: OH, USA | Registered: April 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Salama
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by goldenavenger:
quote:

Did you ever get your case?

Hi, Yes I got it today in fact Wink. I had good communication with Jason. I will post in boxbreaking thread as soon as I can, maybe tomorrow due to christmas rush.