Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    PARKS AND RECREATION 2
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

PARKS AND RECREATION 2
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
A new set of cards will be released in December. I hope Rashida will sign this time. She is the only autograph I really care about.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: FRANK AMICO,

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
That didn't take them long!

Pratt & Scott would be nice additions as well!

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
...as well as some of the shows many other guest stars including Louis C.K. plus the other Paul Rudd autograph, the one designated "PR".
For whatever reason the series 1 Paul Rudd was designated "PR2".
They should also get Lil' Sebastian hoof print cards.

I'm glad to hear of this second series. The first set must've been a hit.

Posts: 3328 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
Picture of The Mouseketeer
posted Hide Post
I was disappointed that Rashida Jones, Chris Pratt, and, especially, Adam Scott didn't sign for the first set. Hopefully, they were just held back for this release.

And I'm hoping there aren't a lot of repeat signers. There are still many great guest stars who could potentially sign and a lot of possibilities for dual autographs as well. I'd particularly like to see Amy Poehler/Adam Scott and Aubrey Plaza/Chris Pratt.

And I love the idea of a Lil' Sebastian hoof print card! A Champion paw print card would be great, too.

Posts: 2218 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: April 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Wow, that was quick. Or is that normal?

I hope this means that the first set sold really well for them and that's why there doing set 2.
I hope this time round they can get Rashida Jones, Chris Pratt and Adam Scott, like the others have said.

I hope this means Press Pass are interested in getting other licenses, they need to do a Community set for the last season!

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by The Mouseketeer:
I was disappointed that Rashida Jones, Chris Pratt, and, especially, Adam Scott didn't sign for the first set. Hopefully, they were just held back for this release.

I agree with you, but really Poehler and Offerman are the stars of the show, everyone one else is supporting. The set would've been worthwhile if they had signatures from only those two, so all in all, it was an impressive list they ended up with, especially with the inscriptions.

I'm pretty sure those missing three will be in the next set, though.

Posts: 3328 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Emailed Press Pass the other day and they said the second set is now slated for March.

Posts: 1 | Location: Brisbane | Registered: October 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post