Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Beach Boys by Panini
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Beach Boys by Panini
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted
Mark this one as "I never saw it coming"...

quote:
2013 Panini The Beach Boys Hobby
(SRP - $2.99 pack or $71.76 box)
Orders Due 10/11/13 Release Date 10/30/13

A collectible trading card set centered on the storied career of the most successful and beloved band in American pop history, The Beach Boys. The set follows the group during their five decades of recording and live performances, and features autographs and concert-worn material from the five living principle members.

HOBBY CONFIGURATION

8 - CARDS PER PACK 24 - PACKS PER BOX 20 - BOXES PER CASE
2 Concert Gear memorabilia cards, 3 Sounds of Summer, 4 Honors, 3 In Their Own Words, 6 Top 10 Hits,
2 On The Record inserts, 2 Etchings inserts, 1 Gold Album insert and 24 specially-stamped parallels

KEY SELLING POINTS

BOX BREAK

* Autographs from founding members of The Beach Boys, including legendary songwriter Brian Wilson! Each signature card is numbered to 70 or less!

* Find two HOBBY EXCLUSIVE Concert Gear memorabilia cards per box, featuring concert-worn swatches from band members Brian Wilson, Mike Love, Al Jardine, David Marks and Bruce Johnston!

* Look for a parallel card in every pack!

* Find Artist Proof cards (numbered to 99) for the base set and inserts, and look for 1-of-1 Printing Plates!

* Panini The Beach Boys is the definitive trading card release that chronicles the rich and influential five-decade history of America's most successful band.

Talk about short order window. 3 days notice until orders are due.

Any interest?

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5080 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
I just don't want to take the gamble because I would only want the Brian Wilson auto.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
Wilson is the Maestro, but Jardine, Love, and even Johnston (Wilson's replacement for touring purposes who eventually became a full member) were hugely important to the sound, so autographs from them would be most welcome.

I think Johnston wrote "I Write the Songs".

Posts: 3324 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Does anybody know if any one has pulled any autographs from this product? I've been monitoring that certain auction site and have not seen any listed, only concert gear cards. A dealer friend has offered me a case at a pretty good price, but I was wondering what the odds are of pulloing an autograph.

Posts: 27 | Location: san antonio, tx | Registered: August 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I've seen several autographs pulled and several listed on eBay.

Posts: 5413 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post