Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Marvel Universe 2014 Rittenhouse
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Marvel Universe 2014 Rittenhouse
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted
Information up on Rittenhouse's Marvel Universe. I was looking forward to a new set but with odds like this I dont know:

This set will include:
90-card base set featuring the greatest heroes and villains of the Marvel Universe
90-card "Sapphire" parallel base set (1:3 packs)
90-card "Emerald" parallel base set, individually numbered to 100 (1 per box)
90-card "Diamond" parallel base set, individually numbered to 10 (1 per case)

25 cards (part one) of our 75-card, year-long MARVEL 75TH ANNIVERSARY celebration! These initial 25 cards, each numbered to 75, will be inserted at the rate of 2 per case (1:144 packs)!
9-card "Marvel's Greatest Battles" THOR expansion bonus set (1:24 packs);
-Red parallel bonus expansion set
( 1:144 packs);
-Gold parallel bonus expansion set, individually numbered to 75
(approx. 1 per case)
9-card "Marvel's Greatest Battles" CAPTAIN AMERICA expansion bonus set (1:24 packs);
-Red parallel bonus expansion set
1:144 packs);
-Gold parallel bonus expansion set, individually numbered to 75
(approx. 1 per case)

9-card, 2011 Marvel Universe "Artist Draft" bonus expansion set (1:12 packs)
9-card "Marvel Heroes and Villains" expansion bonus set (1:48 packs)

6-card "Shadowbox" bonus set, featuring Wolverine, Black Cat, Spider-Man, Thing, Daredevil and Storm
(1:48 packs)

5-card "Avengers Origins" bonus set (1:48 packs);

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
So there's going to be 50 Archive boxes. Can anyone remember the last time a hidden one was found?
I've worked this out to 10,584 boxes (assuming Rittenhouse keep one Archive box for the record and none are hidden), a whole lot more than usual. 11,584 sketches not including those held back for replacements.

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
So there's going to be 50 Archive boxes. Can anyone remember the last time a hidden one was found?

April 2009 Smile

Posts: 3252 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raj:
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:

April 2009 Smile

That's later than I thought. The last one I heard of was Fantastic Four Archives in 2008.

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post