Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Fear The Walking Dead Season 1&2 Widevision
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fear The Walking Dead Season 1&2 Widevision
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kryten67
posted
Talk about Under the Radar.....

This set Released 2 Months ago...

Each box will have all 80 base cards, but the difference comes in the autographed cards. Each autograph will have four different parallel levels with Mud (numbered to 25), Mold (numbered to 10), Sepia (numbered to 5), and 1-of-1 Blood parallels.

Fear The Walking Dead Widevision will include autographed from actors Alycia Debnam-Carey (Alicia), Kim Dickens (Madison), Mercedes Mason (Ofelia) and more.

https://www.topps.com/wp/wp-co..._17FWDW_VERSION1.pdf

There are also five Dual Autograph Cards that are sequentially numbered to just three copies.

Posts: 692 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: April 14, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pendragon
posted Hide Post
stickers...yuck!!!

Posts: 429 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: January 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Under the radar? More like nobody cares!

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kryten67
posted Hide Post
yep...don't expect to see more from this til we get a Trump Zombie card......

Posts: 692 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: April 14, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Kennywood
posted Hide Post
....munching on Hillary Clinton's brains with some fava beans and a nice chianti....

Posts: 7361 | Location: the wonderful state of Denial | Registered: January 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I didn't know anyone still cared about widevision cards...

Posts: 794 | Location: England | Registered: August 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ravenheart:
I didn't know anyone still cared about widevision cards...

I do, widevision cards for movies was fantastic and definatly the way to go, i'm not sure the same thing applies to tv shows as they were never filmed in widevision.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post