Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    RMS Titanic Commemorative Trading Card Set
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

RMS Titanic Commemorative Trading Card Set
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Those are very nice . I actually have the Wheelhouse card you made and the Molly Brown below that one . That one of Captain Smith in the top left corner looks good but haven't seen that one for sale I don't think .

Posts: 35 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: April 08, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks I haven't see that one pop up yet either if I do I will let you know.

Posts: 377 | Location: Ohio | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Headless Horseman
posted Hide Post
I have the ship on top of the second column.

Posts: 1112 | Location: Freehold, NJ, USA | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Which one of the ship do you have ? The one next to the captain or the card in the top right corner ? If it's the corner , I wouldn't need that one as I have the same image from Wu Wei . I know there's still some from Carolyn Edwards I'd like to get for my collection .

Posts: 35 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: April 08, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
OK I have finished posting every one of the 25 cards I did for this set.

Posts: 377 | Location: Ohio | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post