Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    News on Monday
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

News on Monday
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
Hi All:

Just a quick heads up....Look for an interesting bit of news from a new card manufacturer to be announced here in the News & Rumors forum on Monday.

Stay tuned!

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I'm tuned, I'm tuned. Smile

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
I'm so excited. The suspense is killing me.
Elephant

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Tease!!!

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
tell me tell me tell me!!!!

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Editor-in-Chief
Picture of A_Biegel
posted Hide Post
I know what it is but I ain't talkin'. heh...heh...heh Razz

Posts: 189 | Location: Bayonne, NJ USA | Registered: December 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Alan you and Harris will get yours in Allentown, lol! Big Grin

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
Howdy,

I will admit my attention has been caught.

Looking forward to the news on Monday.

TTFN

Posts: 457 | Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom | Registered: August 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
Okay, it's Monday. Where is it?!?! Wink

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tattoox:

Harris will probably still be tucked up in bed.

Let him have his breakfast first.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tattoox:
Just a guess, but I suspect it has something to do with ReddLife Entertainment who launched a new magazine last week, which ships today, and also mentioned a new trading card set - The Dark Zodiac - over on Scoundrel:

http://scoundrelpublishing.com...iewtopic.php?t=23088

Posts: 1528 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Hellooooooooooo, it's Monday. Wavey

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
The news come slow to these here parts. (Said in best grizzled prospector voice). Smile

Posts: 457 | Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom | Registered: August 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Wakey-wakey Harris Wave

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
Howdy,

I feel that it must be said that we are now more than half way through the day in the United Kingdom and hence closer to Tuesday than the start of Monday.

Harris, this is cruel and unusual punishment.

Spill the beans!

Bouncey

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I expect that Harris was so excited about letting us know that he had a secret that he forgot all about the time zones around the world. Although it is 13.22 here in the UK, in Fiji it is already Tuesday so Harris your'e late!!!!!!!

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
It'll probably be bedtime before we find out in the UK!!

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Nope...Won't be long now. I should have this up within the hour. Big Grin

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Next monday perhaps?

April fools?

Posts: 486 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post