Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Evil Bong Trading Cards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Evil Bong Trading Cards
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
EVIL BONG

It could not be stopped. Delta tried…Omicron too….but nothing defeats Eebee and after a few false starts she has arrived in trading card form!

Attic Cards is proud to announce the release of its latest trading card series- Full Moon’s Evil Bong. Based on the first film in the cult favorite series, this set is LOADED.

There are three different autograph cards to collect. All three are first time signers for an officially licensed product, and all three are 100% on-card autographs. No stickers here. The first ever autograph cards from Broadway star Michele Mais (voice of Eebee) and legendary director Charles Band. Also, the first ever on-card autograph of the one-and-only Tommy Chong. All three cards are extra thick, 35 pt stock with an awesome chronic-green core.

There are two different insert cards to collect- an exclusive green glow acrylic card of Eebee, and three brand new holofoil sticker cards. There are 19 total base cards that feature official images from the film and memorable quotes. The backs of the cards create two different 9-card puzzles featuring posters from the film. The 19th base card serves as a checklist.

This set is available in two configurations. The factor set includes all 19 base cards, all 3 holofoil cards, the exclusive acrylic Eebee card and one autograph card. Most collectors will find Michele Mais as Eebee, but 1 in 10 will find Charles Band while 1 in 40 will find a Tommy Chong autograph. How much for this incredible set? Only $49.99. That’s right, two hit cards including a guaranteed autograph and laser cut acrylic card, holofoil cards, full base set….all for $49.99.

But, Jeremy, I want all three autograph cards!

I hear you, fellow completist. And at Attic Cards, we deliver full master sets…and more.

That’s why we are offering a very limited edition set that includes EVERYTHING. You get all three autograph cards- Tommy Chong, Michele Mais and Charles Band. Also included is the 19 card base set, the three holofoil cards, the acrylic card….and to make this extra special, it is all packaged in a handsome red velvet-lined wooden stash box, complete with a custom Evil Bong holofoil label. There are only 100 of these available at a very special price of $174.99.

Both sets are available NOW at www.attic-cards.com

Posts: 3992 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Very cool -- thank you for sharing!

I love to see sets like this.

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I don't know what "Evil Bong" is but I like the idea of being able to get every single card down to the rarest one in a special box. There are a couple of sets that have done that before. G.I. Joe (Impel, 1991) did something similar with a "foot locker" factory set and Rockcards (Brockum, 1991) had a special wooden box factory set. I've seen the foot locker but not the Rockcards box.

Posts: 4372 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
EVIL BONG

It could not be stopped. Delta tried…Omicron too….but nothing defeats Eebee and after a few false starts she has arrived in trading card form!

Attic Cards is proud to announce the release of its latest trading card series- Full Moon’s Evil Bong. Based on the first film in the cult favorite series, this set is LOADED.

There are three different autograph cards to collect. All three are first time signers for an officially licensed product, and all three are 100% on-card autographs. No stickers here. The first ever autograph cards from Broadway star Michele Mais (voice of Eebee) and legendary director Charles Band. Also, the first ever on-card autograph of the one-and-only Tommy Chong. All three cards are extra thick, 35 pt stock with an awesome chronic-green core.

There are two different insert cards to collect- an exclusive green glow acrylic card of Eebee, and three brand new holofoil sticker cards. There are 19 total base cards that feature official images from the film and memorable quotes. The backs of the cards create two different 9-card puzzles featuring posters from the film. The 19th base card serves as a checklist.

This set is available in two configurations. The factor set includes all 19 base cards, all 3 holofoil cards, the exclusive acrylic Eebee card and one autograph card. Most collectors will find Michele Mais as Eebee, but 1 in 10 will find Charles Band while 1 in 40 will find a Tommy Chong autograph. How much for this incredible set? Only $49.99. That’s right, two hit cards including a guaranteed autograph and laser cut acrylic card, holofoil cards, full base set….all for $49.99.

But, Jeremy, I want all three autograph cards!

I hear you, fellow completist. And at Attic Cards, we deliver full master sets…and more.

That’s why we are offering a very limited edition set that includes EVERYTHING. You get all three autograph cards- Tommy Chong, Michele Mais and Charles Band. Also included is the 19 card base set, the three holofoil cards, the acrylic card….and to make this extra special, it is all packaged in a handsome red velvet-lined wooden stash box, complete with a custom Evil Bong holofoil label. There are only 100 of these available at a very special price of $174.99.

Both sets are available NOW at www.attic-cards.com

Shouldn't this post be in the advertising forum?

Posts: 2198 | Location: Huntsville, AL United States | Registered: November 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
It's lonely in the advertising forum -- no posts since 2017. It hasn't even met Covid.

It is hard to keep up with the blistering pace of conversation on Card Talk, we should try to discourage people from creating new topics.

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post