Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    New Trek Rewards Card From Rittenhouse
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Trek Rewards Card From Rittenhouse
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted
Don't know how long it's been available but just noticed that Rittenhouse a Star Trek William Campbell Tribute Card T37 card up for offer (300 points + shipping).

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I sent for mine about 3 days ago, so it's been up there at least that long.

Posts: 2509 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of STCardGeek
posted Hide Post
For those who don't know, the tribute cards are released to honor those who have passed in Trek-ville. William Campbell passed a bit ago, not at the time of TOS Remastered release, but RA wanted to honor him and created this card recently to make sure he was included in their tribute release. He was instrumental in the early days of TOS auto cards in getting actors connected with Skybox and I'm honored to included his card in my collection.

Posts: 4246 | Location: Pittsboro, NC USA | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
That is very interesting information about Campbell's assistance to Skybox. I was sorry to hear of his death. I did get the tribute card and it is very nice.

Posts: 2509 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of STCardGeek
posted Hide Post
Well, I read my wording above and I don't want to take anything away from Steve C, who created a hobby changing product when he came out with TOS I-III. He did an amazing job, but, yes, William Campbell was able to drive people Steve's way and I'm glad for that!!

Posts: 4246 | Location: Pittsboro, NC USA | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post