Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Walking Dead Dog Tags (Bullsitoy)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Walking Dead Dog Tags (Bullsitoy)
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted
Anyone have any updates on this product? I can't wait to see them in person and also curious if anyone has seen in Walmart or Target yet???

Need a fix until Grimm comes outSmile

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Doc Floyd
posted Hide Post
Last I had heard about these was that the release date was Dec 30th.

Also thought they were being made by Breygent.

Posts: 147 | Location: NC | Registered: October 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
My order is heading my way now...

There are 30, yes Thirty, different costume tags.

10 in Hobby
10 in Wal-Mart Retail
10 in Target Retail

Should be a challenge to finish off that set.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Great to hear orders are finally on way. This is gonna be a fun set to put togetherSmile

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
well cherry pickers are all over the place on feebay with the guaranteed costume packs. I really can't wait to put this 30 costume set together. The hobby is going to be the rarest then target because much fewer retail locations then wally world

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I have been checking my stores for 5 days now and still nothing but apparently they are popping up everywhere

Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Picked up 10 packs at Target tonight. No costume tag but the tags themselves are well done with nice clear images. The stickers are small, 3 x 1.5. A checklist with images is also included which is handy in determining what you have/need.

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
I saw some at my WallyWorld last weekend. I'd look every time I got groceries but this was the first time I saw them.

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
My case finally arrived today...

Nice display box, with an extra tag on the box as a sample. Well done.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Ed,

Are you opening any? Let me know what you get. I need 4 more hobby costume tags. I have some hobby costume tags to trade as well.

posted Hide Post
What are these packs going for in Target and Walmart? I would think they would be priced the same all over the US.

Posts: 457 | Location: Raleigh | Registered: April 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
$3.98 per pack

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
FINALLY My Quest is complete. Here is some TWD eye Candy!

Picture of Doc Floyd
posted Hide Post
Congrats on finishing it.

How hard was the sticker, and foil stickers to put together?

Posts: 147 | Location: NC | Registered: October 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks, with only 25 target and 25 hobby sophias I don't see many of these sets being completed, at least all 30. If I can complete this set I can complete any (expect one of one's) of courseSmile

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
Very nice Flag City Collectibles Drool

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
THANKS ALL!

posted Hide Post

Posts: 11 | Location: newland | Registered: February 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post