Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    New Lost Set: Archives
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Lost Set: Archives
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
I just realized the other night that Jon Gries is the guy who played Lazlo in Real Genius.
I think I'm gonna need that auto.

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Miss Lizzy:
I just realized the other night that Jon Gries is the guy who played Lazlo in Real Genius.
I think I'm gonna need that auto.

My brother pointed that out to me a few months ago, when we were watching Real Genius (which stills holds up as a great movie), it didn't dawn on me until he said it.

Also I just noticed hat Bai Ling is no longer on the autograph list. Shake Head

Posts: 177 | Location: Canada | Registered: October 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rabbit:

Whoa, when did that happen?

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Last 24 hours I'm guessing, as that is when the limited / very limited appeared.

Also, in addition to Bai Ling, it looks like Kimberley Joseph, John Hawkes, & Adetokumboh McCormack have been dropped from this sets auto list. Guess they could appear in a later set?

Dave

Posts: 168 | Location: Green Hammerton, Yorkshire, UK | Registered: November 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Kinda Glad I passed on this and didn't buy when the big name hype started.. Bai Ling is one I would have wanted Shake Head

Posts: 3874 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
That stinks about those not in the set. But, at least the 5 cards I wanted are still in the set and even better are common cards...

-Zuleikha Robinson
-Marc Vann
-Cynthia Watros
-Grant Bowler
-Bruce Davidson

Posts: 526 | Location: nj | Registered: April 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardinalfan13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dave Taylor:
quote:
quote:

That really stinks

Last 24 hours I'm guessing, as that is when the limited / very limited appeared.

Also, in addition to Bai Ling, it looks like Kimberley Joseph, John Hawkes, & Adetokumboh McCormack have been dropped from this sets auto list. Guess they could appear in a later set?

Dave

Posts: 614 | Location: Missouri | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A few suprises with which cards are limited and very limited. Like Swoosie Kurtz being a very limited I would have thought would be a common and like daniel dae kim only being a limited and Cynthia Watros being a common when I thought would have been a very limited. I guess it just depending on how many cards people were willing to sign. Only 4 days to go (well 11 days by the time I get mine). Can't wait.

Posts: 128 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Some good news, went to Rittenhouse's site and Bai Ling is back, her card is very limited. So that put's the total at 41 autos now.

Posts: 177 | Location: Canada | Registered: October 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardinalfan13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Some good news, went to Rittenhouse's site and Bai Ling is back, her card is very limited. So that put's the total at 41 autos now.
\

Cool at least she is back

Posts: 614 | Location: Missouri | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
quote:

That is good news.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardinalfan13
posted Hide Post
2 days left

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardinalfan13:
2 days left

I can't wait. My fingers are ready to start opening packs, 432 packs to be precise. Smile

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardinalfan13
posted Hide Post
nice a case and a half i have 1 case to open myself

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardinalfan13
posted Hide Post
quote:
I can't wait. My fingers are ready to start opening packs, 432 packs to be precise.

Nice a case and a half I have 1 case to open myself

posted Hide Post
Thanks, last time with Lost Season 1-5 my 6 boxes did better then my case, so I'm hoping for the same.

posted Hide Post
1 day to go!!!!
Can't wait to start hearing about people's box breakdowns tomorrow and seeing what some of the cards look like. Still another week though until I can open my 6 boxes. Down side to being on the other side of the world.

Posts: 128 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardinalfan13
posted Hide Post
Has anyone noticed that the general distribution promo p1 was never been offered up on the rittenhouse site.....I need one by the way

posted Hide Post
There are photos on Ebay of the costume relics, dharma patches if anyone's interested in looking. Just search Lost cards, then click newest listed. Look nice.

posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up. They look great the new cards. Can't wait until my cards arrive.