Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    New Lost Set: Archives
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 11
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Lost Set: Archives
 Login/Join

Picture of LUZNDAVE
posted Hide Post
Anybody else see Tuesdays show? All im going to say was, it was one of the best Lost episodes ever.

Posts: 348 | Location: La Palma, CA | Registered: January 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
well it whas very dramatic

Posts: 1450 | Location: montreal,canada | Registered: September 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1450 | Location: montreal,canada | Registered: September 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I just wish we would hear the final list for this and Heroes.

Posts: 526 | Location: nj | Registered: April 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ts:
I just wish we would hear the final list for this and Heroes.

Well, since we don't have a final list for Bond yet, I'm betting LOST will be a ways off yet with a July 21st release date.

As for Heroes, they don't even know when it's going to come out according to the NSU article. Maybe Summer maybe fall when the show's back on the air (maybe). So anything else at this point would be a surprise.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Ed,

When I emailed the guy at Rittenhouse who told me about the Watros card. He did say the Heroes list would be announced soon. I just hope soon is a few days to weeks...not a few months. Smile

Posts: 526 | Location: nj | Registered: April 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
the final list just comes out when the cards are in-hand and the boxes being made
but a preliminary list should come soon enough

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
they are still asking people to sign for Lost

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
So was any info released about this set at the Allentown show??

posted Hide Post
Rittenhouse Archives has announced a partial list of autograph signers for its upcoming Lost Archives trading card set.

So far the list includes:
Daniel Dae Kim (Jin)
Yunjin Kim (Sun)
Zuleikha Robinson (Ilana)
Michael Emerson (Ben Linus)
Cynthia Watros (Libby)
Nestor Carbonell (Richard)
Bai Ling (Achara)
Henry Ian Cusick (Desmond)
Andrea Gabriel (Nadia)
Daniel Roebuck (Leslie Arzt)
Sterling Beaumon (Young Ben Linus)
Ade McCormack (Yemi)
Kimberly Joseph (Cindy Chandler)
Kim Dickens (Cassidy Phillips)
Brett Cullen (Goodwin)
Fredric Lehne (Marshal Mars)
Wayne Pygram (Isaac)
Harold Perrineau (Michael)
Sonya Walger (Penny)

More stars and guest stars will be announced soon.

Posts: 23 | Location: Italy | Registered: November 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Limelco,

Thanks for the list. Seems like a lot of repeats of Inkworks and even the just released previous Rittenhouse release. The one card I am definitely needed is the Watros.
I do hope we get some of the other names I mentioned in a previous post. Who have never had a card released. And I cannot believe we still don't have a Jorge Garcia sig.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
there will probably be 3 times more signers
but yes there are a few repeats
I count 6 from the previous set
+1 from the autograph promo
but I'm sure they will get more good names

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
The list is on the RA website now.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
I just checked and I can't find it Shake Head
where is it?

posted Hide Post
Wow, I'm still enjoying the Lost release from January and now this. I must say I did love the Inkworks collection but Rittenhouse is really going to town with this series. I'm now going to have to start pinching my pennies. Thumb Up

Posts: 177 | Location: Canada | Registered: October 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oddly enough, at this point I'd rather have an auto of Davies as opposed to a Fox or another Lilly.

I am a little dissapointed in the number of repeat signers already, but who knows how large the complete list will be.

I noticed it also says the list will include "behind-the-scenes creative talent". Maybe we'll see another Abrams (since he already has a relationship with them via Star Trek), or hopefully a Cuse and Lindeloff auto.

Posts: 233 | Location: Mebane, NC | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of gopher_narly
posted Hide Post
Originally posted by weasel-king:
Oddly enough, at this point I'd rather have an auto of Davies as opposed to a Fox or another Lilly.

Not me. I would kill for a Matthew Fox auto.

Posts: 69 | Location: South Dakota | Registered: May 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Still no Hurley auto!

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by damien:
I just checked and I can't find it Shake Head
where is it?

My mistake. I saw the 4 cards on the RA website and a list on another website. When I posted my message, I managed to think that I saw both on the RA website.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
Still no Hurley auto!

He's been mentioned a few times in the various Lost-related threads. I know Garcia said something last year (at ComicCon, maybe?) about not being asked.

With Rittenhouse knowing fans are clamoring for some scribbles of the Hurley man, you gotta think they are trying to get him on board but maybe his agent/manager or something like that is getting in the way.

Posts: 233 | Location: Mebane, NC | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post