Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    New Lost Set: Archives
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Lost Set: Archives
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raj:
quote:
Originally posted by damien:
I just checked and I can't find it Shake Head
where is it?

My mistake. I saw the 4 cards on the RA website and a list on another website. When I posted my message, I managed to think that I saw both on the RA website.

yeah my brain gets confused all the time

Posts: 1450 | Location: montreal,canada | Registered: September 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
If anyone is desperate for Jorge Garcia's auto. He is a very good signer through the mail. I made a custom card and he signed it very quickly.

Posts: 526 | Location: nj | Registered: April 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's cool ts, Jorge seems like a decent guy.

I am so pumped for this set, I had withdrawals waiting 2 years between sets, now it's mere months. I hope they put out a few more sets seeing that the show is coming to an end. And it's going to be great getting relic cards this time around. I'd love to see Kevin Durand (Martin Keamy),Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje and Jeff Fahey sign. I never hated a character more then when Kevin Durand's character killed Alex. His ability to play evil was incredible.

Posts: 177 | Location: Canada | Registered: October 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rabbit:
I'd love to see Kevin Durand (Martin Keamy),Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje and Jeff Fahey sign.

Adewale was a quandry in my quest to get the LOST cast signatures. He is not a good signer TTM. But, luckily he did sign "The Mummy" cards. So I was able to get it from that.

Posts: 526 | Location: nj | Registered: April 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have his "The Mummy" card , but would sure like his auto beside his Lost photo. I'm also happy that Cynthia Watros will be a signer.

Posts: 177 | Location: Canada | Registered: October 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Soul-on-Fire
posted Hide Post
I'm still hoping for the main Lost actors Matthew Fox, Jorge Garcia and Dominic Monaghan to sign.
Other than Cynthia Watros, Bai-Ling and Zuleikha Robinson, I'm not too thrilled by the line-up so far. Almost all are repeat signers (either at RA or Inkworks). And costume cards are not my thing.

Posts: 608 | Location: Germany | Registered: October 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DavidDeb
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Soul-on-Fire:
I'm still hoping for the main Lost actors Matthew Fox, Jorge Garcia and Dominic Monaghan to sign.
Hope we get a surprise with this like we got Daniel Craig that popped up a while after the set was announced.
Would love a Matthew Fox auto and Lilly as well!

Posts: 529 | Location: Canada | Registered: March 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DavidDeb:
t popped up a while after the set was announced.
Would love a Matthew Fox auto and Lilly as well!

What's sad is that the first couple of years of the show. Lilly was a great signer TTM. I got two replies back and she even sent an extra signed photo. Hope to hear about the complete signers list soon.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Someone named Enigma posted this on the sportscardforum on 5/12.

quote:
Product Description:
24 packs per box, 5 cards per pack

Product Info:
4 Autograph Cards Per Box!..Autograph card signers include Daniel Dae Kim (Jin), Yunjin Kim (Sun), Zuleikha Robinson (Ilana), Michael Emerson (Ben Linus), Cynthia Watros (Libby), Nestor Carbonell (Richard), Bai Ling (Achara), Henry Ian Cusick (Desmond), Andrea Gabriel (Nadia), Daniel Roebuck (Leslie Arzt), Sterling Beaumon (Young Ben Linus), Ade McCormack (Yemi), Kimberly Joseph (Cindy Chandler), Kim Dickens (Cassidy Phillips) Brett Cullen (Goodwin), Fredric Lehne (Marshal Mars), Wayne Pygram (Isaac), Harold Perrineau (Michael), Sonya Walger (Penny) and other major stars and guest stars to be announced shortly.

Plus Costume Relic Cards randomly inserted, sequentially-numbered (to 375 apiece), with materials worn by Matthew Fox (Jack), Josh Holloway (Sawyer), Terry O’Quinn (Locke), Michael Emerson (Ben), Evangeline Lilly (Kate), and Jorge Garcia (Hurley) !
72-Card Base set, plus exciting bonus cards, including a special bonus set recapping the sixth and final season.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just got this from Rittenhouse....

quote:
Lost is July 21st. Heroes August 18th. Checklists to come soon.

posted Hide Post
Found this on a site taking pre- orders about the case incentives:
Case Topper:Naveen Andrews (Sayid) Costume Relic Card
3-Case Incentive:Sequentially-Numbered Banyan Tree Relic Card
6-Case Incentive:Cheech Marin (Hurley's Father) Autograph Card
12-Case Incentive:LOST Archives Trading Cards Archive Box

Posts: 128 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
without any of the big 3 (jack/kate/sawyer) will be a hard sell and still no hurley, sayid or even a RA Claire.. Even a Julie Bowen(sp) would be cool..

Posts: 3874 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I vaguely remember someone saying Fox was never that "into" signing, that the whole auto phenomenon didn't make sense to him. I don't remember if that was a fact or just a guess.

Holloway also recently said in a magazine article (Men's Health, Men's Fitness, something like that) that once he was done with Lost he was done with it. It was a great move, but it had run its course, and that he was interested in movies. I sounded like he was just ready to move on. That said, I'm not sure how long he would be willing to sign anymore.

As for Lilly, anyone know what's she up to other than hair commercials with Eva Longoria?

Posts: 233 | Location: Mebane, NC | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
I don't really understand why someone wouldn't sign, I mean Josh and Evie already have, so if they don't sign again, well I can understand that. But for many of the others that refuse, I just it odd. I mean, just sign once and then move on, I'm totally fine with that.

Sorry to say it, but I really don't see big acting futures for any of these people. Has Josh even done a film the whole time he was in LOST? Now the shows over they're going to find their star fading and it will become more difficult to win roles without the show giving them continuous fan support.

Posts: 1225 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
E. Lilly was always just an "uncedited actress" in anything before lost or "girl in background"

I have to say after the horrible ending I'm glad I didn't collect more lost cards Big Grin

Posts: 3874 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Streich:
E. Lilly was always just an "uncedited actress" in anything before lost or "girl in background"

I have to say after the horrible ending I'm glad I didn't collect more lost cards Big Grin

why?
do you hate the actors now?

Posts: 1450 | Location: montreal,canada | Registered: September 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Sorry to say it, but I really don't see big acting futures for any of these people. Has Josh even done a film the whole time he was in LOST? Now the shows over they're going to find their star fading and it will become more difficult to win roles without the show giving them continuous fan support.

Matthew Fox obviously has been in a couple of movies since Lost began. He's the easiest choice to wear the "Who will succeed after Lost" crown. Personally I think he is only a couple of good roles away from being a go-to actor.

A fair number of the regular characters have had a lot of roles, but there is a big difference in "a lot of roles" and "a lot of identifiable roles".

O'Quinn has a good career in television already. Alan Dale has been in a number of roles. Monaghan will always have his LotR connections. And we have Jeff Fahey and Jeremy Davies--recognizable but more cult than anything. And we could go on.

If nothing else, I'm sure their connection to Lost has helped the following people land roles: Elizabeth Mitchell, Sonya Walger, Ian Somerhalder, Cynthia Watros.

Posts: 233 | Location: Mebane, NC | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
Yes, I see many of the landing roles in other tv, but many of them want film careers and I don't see that really happening.

I'd like Matthew Fox to do well, he's my fave and I think he could be the one out of all of them to do alright, but it is really hard to go from tv to the big screen, not many have succeeded.

Posts: 1225 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Daniel Dae Kim already is on a new show and it films in Hawaii... "Hawaii 5-0"

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hopefully with the release of the Bond set. We may finally get more info about the new set.