Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    New Lost Set: Archives
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Lost Set: Archives
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jane:
As a side note, I'm glad to see they got Cynthia Watros to sign,

Me too. I have been trying to get her to sign one of my custom cards for the past year.

If they got Jeremy Davies. I will be very impressed.

Posts: 526 | Location: nj | Registered: April 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of prospect5k
posted Hide Post
Could be E. Lilly. I'd be thrilled to have a chance get that autograph.

Posts: 414 | Location: Waterford, MI USA | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah I would still be pleased if it was holloway or lilly, as both cards from the season 1 inkworks set I don't have, so would love a chance to pull one in this set.

Posts: 128 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
The email mentioned it was a him, so it can't be Evangeline.

I'd love it to be Matt Fox, that's a must auto for LOST imo, probably the one I'd like to get above all others at this point.

Otherwise I'd still be happy with it being Dom, Naveen, or Jorge as they're too imporant to be missed.

I think if they could get everyone to sign that was in that church at the end, that would be perfectSmile

Posts: 1225 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DavidDeb
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sidewinder:

I'd love it to be Matt Fox, that's a must auto for LOST imo, probably the one I'd like to get above all others at this point.

I agree with you Wendy,
Fox is the centerpiece of LOST and would make a perfect addition!

Posts: 529 | Location: Canada | Registered: March 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Soul-on-Fire
posted Hide Post
Great news! I hope it's Fox... but I wouldn't mind one of the others to be the mystery signers.

Jorge Garcia is always around to sign something. I met him at a LF&CC London once, and he was such a sweetheart (and he swapped autographs with Carrie Fisher, which I found hilarious).

Posts: 608 | Location: Germany | Registered: October 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Garcia is a great signer through the mail.

Posts: 526 | Location: nj | Registered: April 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardinalfan13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by damien:
I have seen tons of signed pics from Garcia
a few from Andrews
I don't recall having seen anything ever signed by Fox
to me he would really be the biggest surprise

razor had some fox cut autos in one of thier products a few years back

Posts: 614 | Location: Missouri | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
The checklist is up

http://www.scifihobby.com/prod...cklist.cfm?SetID=213

I gotta say, Rittenhouse, Boo for making Cheech Marin your six-case incentive.

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I assume the checklist is not definitive as I don't see the big surprise signer on the auto list.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:
I assume the checklist is not definitive as I don't see the big surprise signer on the auto list.

They're probably waiting until the have the cards back from the 'big' signer.

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
I whas told it whas at least a week or two before final information

Posts: 1450 | Location: montreal,canada | Registered: September 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
I like the fact that the base cards are character cards

Posts: 1450 | Location: montreal,canada | Registered: September 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Only one on the list I am very excited about is Cynthia Watros.

I was hoping for....
-Jeff Fahey
-Jeremy Davies
-Rebecca Mader
-Fionnula Flanagan
-Brad Henke
-Rodrigo Santoro

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
Sad to see so many dup's already...set 2 and there are repetes already?

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jane:
The checklist is up

http://www.scifihobby.com/prod...cklist.cfm?SetID=213

I gotta say, Rittenhouse, Boo for making Cheech Marin your six-case incentive.

Yeah from that large list,other than Cheech, Waltros might be the only other auto I would like.

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm pretty happy with the line up. I don't mind doubles from the Inkworks days, but I'm really glad to see auto's from the boat people in season 4 and Kate's mom.

Posts: 177 | Location: Canada | Registered: October 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
I believe there are 18 repeats from the first set

This message has been edited. Last edited by: damien,

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rabbit: but I'm really glad to see auto's from the boat people in season 4 and Kate's mom.

A few other boat people I was hoping for was...
-Zoe Bell
-Kevin Durand
-Fisher Stevens

Regarding Durand. I am very surprised they didn't get him. He has signed for a bunch of different card series. So its not like he won't do it. And he was in more than one episode like a lot of the signers.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ts:

A few other boat people I was hoping for was...
-Zoe Bell
-Kevin Durand
-Fisher Stevens

Regarding Durand. I am very surprised they didn't get him. He has signed for a bunch of different card series. So its not like he won't do it. And he was in more than one episode like a lot of the signers.

I agree. Durand was one of my favorites.

Posts: 177 | Location: Canada | Registered: October 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post