Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    New Lost Set: Archives
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Lost Set: Archives
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of mintoncard
posted Hide Post
Did anyone notice that the checklist for the base set is listed incorrectly? It reads: Jack Shephard as Matthew Fox, etc. (They're all listed like that.) Shouldn't that be the other way around?

Hey Rittenhouse, do I get a prize for noticing this?? :P

Posts: 858 | Location: Golden Valley, MN | Registered: August 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks pretty cool, even if there are a lot of repeat signers. Like the idea of the costume relic cards, as we didn't get them in the last set. Will we find out which autos are limited and very limited again as we get closer.
I look forward to finding out who the big signer is.

Posts: 128 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just thought of a cast member who never signed and that would be cool to have, Lillian Hurst aka Carmen Reyes. She had some of the funniest lines ever on Lost, mostly because of her delivery.

Posts: 177 | Location: Canada | Registered: October 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Having another look at the checklist. Now I'm probably missing something very obvious but I'll ask anyway the season six cards (which seems like it's own set seperate to the base set) starts at card number 109. Why is this? If it was it's own set like the artifex and dharma patches wouldn't it be numbered like S6-1 etc.
No biggy just wondering why numbered that way.

Posts: 128 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Lost 1 thru 5 finished at 108, so the Season 6 continues that set (it becomes 1 thru 6)

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rabbit:
I just thought of a cast member who never signed and that would be cool to have, Lillian Hurst aka Carmen Reyes. She had some of the funniest lines ever on Lost, mostly because of her delivery.

I sent her a custom card I made and she signed it and sent it back within a month.

(Rabbit, if you want the address just PM me.)

Posts: 526 | Location: nj | Registered: April 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardinalfan13
posted Hide Post
just saw the checklist what happen to the big name

Posts: 614 | Location: Missouri | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ts:

I sent her a custom card I made and she signed it and sent it back within a month.

Wow, that's very cool. You also did a great job on the card. I just realized I've never PM'd anyone, how do you go about it on this forum, I've looked everywhere.

Posts: 177 | Location: Canada | Registered: October 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rabbit:
quote:
Originally posted by ts:

Wow, that's very cool. You also did a great job on the card. I just realized I've never PM'd anyone, how do you go about it on this forum, I've looked everywhere.

My bad. I just assumed that you can pm on this site. I will get the address and post it.

Posts: 526 | Location: nj | Registered: April 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
In a message click on the members ID and then a little popup will show next click their public profile link.

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10450 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardinalfan13:

It looks like it is Daniel Dae Kim as Jin Kwon

Posts: 100 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: March 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
According the guy at Rittenhouse who told me about the big name. Just told me that the big name is NOT on the checklist yet. They want to make sure they have it back in time.

posted Hide Post
Wasn't he previously announced as a signer?

Posts: 131 | Location: USA | Registered: June 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardinalfan13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TheMetatrOn:
Wasn't he previously announced as a signer?

yep he was so if its not on the list yet why release the list they sometimes wait till 1-2 weeks before a release to post a checklist

Posts: 614 | Location: Missouri | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of mintoncard
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mintoncard:
Did anyone notice that the checklist for the base set is listed incorrectly? It reads: Jack Shephard as Matthew Fox, etc. (They're all listed like that.) Shouldn't that be the other way around?

Hey Rittenhouse, do I get a prize for noticing this?? :P

Looks like the list has been fixed.

Guess no prize for me. Frown

Posts: 858 | Location: Golden Valley, MN | Registered: August 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
Lost 1 thru 5 finished at 108, so the Season 6 continues that set (it becomes 1 thru 6)

Thanks knew it was something simple just couldn't work out it!
So they may not have the big signer if the cards don't come back in time. Lets hope they do.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
When I first saw the checklist I was a little upset about the amount of Dup signer from the first series then I thought about it and looked at all my Dup Star Trek signers, and now I am happy about the new set. At 100 bucks a card I have had a had time trying to get some of the "Very Limited" cards, so if I can get some of them out of this set at least I will have them.

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I started a side project months ago of getting auto cards of people on Lost that appeared in other sets. It'll be good to see actual "Lost"-signed cards from people like Bruce Davison, George Kee Cheung, Marc Vann, Beth Broderick, and Wayne Pygram.

I'm still apprehensive about the Patch cards, too.

After all the excitement, though, I may skip this one altogether. I haven't even opened my binder for Season 1-5 since I got all the non-promos (I lack a couple of promos for a master set).

Posts: 233 | Location: Mebane, NC | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardinalfan13
posted Hide Post
opened a case of the last set and while the colation was very good pulled all but 5 for a set missed 2 vl 2 limt and 1 common and yes you guessed it terry o quinn was the common. i was still happy with my case even though most were repeat signers from inkworks. now before you say rittenhouse is a different company it doesn't matter they signed for a lost set before. now as the checklist stands now 45 autos counting the six case incentive 26 new signers thats not horrible better then most star trek and bond sets.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by michele:
quote:
Originally posted by cardinalfan13:

It looks like it is Daniel Dae Kim as Jin Kwon

He signed previously for a Star Trek set or two earlier, so although I'm glad to finally have him sign for Lost, it's most definitely not him

Posts: 3214 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post