Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    New Lost Set: Archives
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Lost Set: Archives
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
I saw this on the homepage of the place I buy my cards.

Insert Sets will include
18 LOST Season Six Inserts (1:6 packs)
10 LOST Artifex Expansion Inserts (1:12 packs)
6 LOST Costume Relic Inserts (1:96 packs)
9 LOST Dharma Patch Inserts (1:144)

I'm interested in the Dharma Patch inserts. Still the same names as signers that were previously posted.

Posts: 177 | Location: Canada | Registered: October 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Inserts look good but the costume and dharma ones look like they're going to be hard to come by. So basically there's one costume relic in every 4 boxes and 1 dharma patch in every 6 boxes.
So can' wait for this set though.

Posts: 128 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Their was a special collectables version of Lost season 5 on dvd & blu ray. It camed with a bunch of Dharma shwag. Including the various Dharma patches. I wonder if they are similar.

Any ideas on how many total signers their will be?

Posts: 526 | Location: nj | Registered: April 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
I just wanted to let everyone know that I deleted the last post in this thread. It was not related at all to the thread and possibly the work of a spammer.

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just got an email from someone Rittenhouse. I had asked when we might get the list. He said the end of June. And then left me why....

quote:
Probably at the end of the month. I just got a thumbs up on one of the show's biggest stars, but I don't want to say who it is until we have the signing done. It's very big, though, and I didn't ever think he would sign for us.

If we are going with someone that has never signed and is one of the bigger stars. Then it has to be...

-Matthew Fox
-Jorge Garcia (But, he has always said he is willing to sign. So its hard to believe it would be him)
-Jeremy Davies
-Akinnouye Adewale-Ajbaje

Let the guesses begin!

Posts: 526 | Location: nj | Registered: April 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Dominic Monaghan
Naveen Andrews
Jeff Fahey

Posts: 3874 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Need Fahey's auto. So that would work for me also.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardinalfan13
posted Hide Post
mathew fox
jorge garcia
naveen andrews

any would be great

has signed before mummy returns i believe

Posts: 614 | Location: Missouri | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DavidDeb
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ts:
Just got an email from someone Rittenhouse. I had asked when we might get the list. He said the end of June. And then left me why....

quote:
Probably at the end of the month. I just got a thumbs up on one of the show's biggest stars, but I don't want to say who it is until we have the signing done. It's very big, though, and I didn't ever think he would sign for us.

If we are going with someone that has never signed and is one of the bigger stars. Then it has to be...

-Matthew Fox
-Jorge Garcia (But, he has always said he is willing to sign. So its hard to believe it would be him)
-Jeremy Davies

Let the guesses begin!

'one of the biggest stars' and 'it's very big' could only mean someone that did many episodes like Fox, Garcia or Andrews from my point of view.

Posts: 529 | Location: Canada | Registered: March 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
Garcia wouldn't be that much of a surprise (well to me anyways)
me thinks its Fox or Andrews

Posts: 1450 | Location: montreal,canada | Registered: September 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I agree with Damien, it has to be Fox or Andrews. They both lasted the whole 6 series and have never signed for anything yet, that I know of. Can't wait until next month. Smile

Posts: 177 | Location: Canada | Registered: October 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rabbit:
Can't wait until next month. Smile

I agree...I also would be happy just knowing who exactly is signing both the Lost and Heroes sets. So I can finish my mattes. Smile

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardinalfan13
posted Hide Post
To be Honest would rather have andrews was never a big jack/mathew fox fan

Posts: 614 | Location: Missouri | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
" signed for us "

Could be Josh holloway also..

Posts: 3874 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
Depending on who it is I may buy my first case ever!

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm going to buy a case, I'm just deciding how many extra boxes to buy. Smile Last time I did better with my single boxes then my case.

posted Hide Post
I reckon it sounds like Foxy. Who knows though! I can't wait for the list.
I was only going to buy 1/2 a case again but this may poush me into buying a full case

Posts: 128 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ts:

quote:

-Matthew Fox
-Jeremy Davies

Let the guesses begin!

I had heard that Jorge Garcia turned them down previously, so it could be him. Obviously, it's one of the main cast who hasn't signed before. I'd be VERY surprised if it was Matthew Fox or the actor who played Mr. Eko(an unhappy camper on the set).

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
I have seen tons of signed pics from Garcia
a few from Andrews
I don't recall having seen anything ever signed by Fox
to me he would really be the biggest surprise

Posts: 1450 | Location: montreal,canada | Registered: September 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
I highly doubt it's Fox either...not known as a fan friendly guy, really. But what do I know, maybe Rittenhouse scored the ultimate Lost coup.

As a side note, I'm glad to see they got Cynthia Watros to sign, and I really wouldn't mind some repeat signers(Elizabeth Mitchell)

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post