Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    New Lost Set: Archives
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Lost Set: Archives
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardinalfan13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jane:
quote:
Originally posted by michele:
quote:
Originally posted by cardinalfan13:
just saw the checklist what happen to the big name

It looks like it is Daniel Dae Kim as Jin Kwon

He signed previously for a Star Trek set or two earlier, so although I'm glad to finally have him sign for Lost, it's most definitely not him

he signed for angel as well

Posts: 614 | Location: Missouri | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
the list is not yet complete
i hope there is more than just 1 name missing
so far I am not very impressed

Posts: 1450 | Location: montreal,canada | Registered: September 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Daniel Dae Kim I don't believe is the big signer. They haven't announced it yet.

Posts: 526 | Location: nj | Registered: April 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah I am not to happy with all the repeat signers already. Hopefully they add a couple more names to the list.

Posts: 131 | Location: USA | Registered: June 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
On the rittenhouse webiste, on the Lost Archives home page, they've replaced the piture of the Michael Emerson auto card to Daniel Dae's Kim auto card if anyone wants to see what it'll look like.
I checked but the checklist is still the same.

Posts: 128 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
So I'm assuming these cards will have no print of them being from the Archives set as they were going to have the Cheech Marin auto for 1 thru 5. I haven't got any of the previous set autos, so I don't know if they say what set they are from.

Who wants to guess who the mystery signer is??

I'll say it's Naveen Andrews.

I also think if it was Matt Fox it would probably end up the 6 case incentive, they seem to change these incentives constantly.

Posts: 1225 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just spoke to the person at Rittenhouse who has been giving me the info. The big signer probably won't make this set. They plan on doing another set and will save it for that one.
I asked about Jorge Garcia. He said and I quote...

quote:
We've asked Jorge about 10 times to sign for us, and he's turned us down every time. Whatever he has said publicly about it, it's just not true.

Which makes sense to me. I just can't see Rittenhouse NOT asking Jorge. Which is so surprising since he is such a great signer through the mail and in person.

Posts: 526 | Location: nj | Registered: April 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by ts:
Just spoke to the person at Rittenhouse who has been giving me the info. The big signer probably won't make this set. They plan on doing another set and will save it for that one.

I think in that case I will save my money for the next one.As I have collected Lost from the beginning with Inkworks there are too many repeat signers in this set for it to be worth the expense.

Will just pick up a few autos off auction sites.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bit of a disappointment about the big signer. I just want to know who it is. Good lthing I only ordered 1/2 case again, and save a full case for next set. I know I'm getting a bit ahead of myself but I'm assuming the next set for this one will come out Dec/Jan, as it seems the rittenhouse sets have been about 6 months aprat so far. Still excited about this set though- as far as I'm concerned it's a new Lost set to open boxes with and explore- repeat signers to bother me too much. It'd the excitement of it all.

Posts: 128 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
Im happy to hear there will be another set after this one

Posts: 1450 | Location: montreal,canada | Registered: September 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well that pisses me off quite a bit since I already agreed to a master set, even with the mystery big signer included in the price.

Pretty crappy way to run your business if you ask me, if you have a big signer, don't even say you have a big signer until the cards are in hand.

Posts: 131 | Location: USA | Registered: June 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
they never did officially
thay only did in a private conversation

posted Hide Post
Will rittenhouse put on the checklist which autos are limited and very limited as we get closer to the release date, like they did with the other Lost set?

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by damien:
they never did officially
thay only did in a private conversation

And this is 2010, even private conversations get out and Rittenhouse should know that. I'm sorry but at this point that card should be a redemption. It was well spoken of, and guessed at for weeks now on this forum and other forums. They did this with the first set with the Cheech autograph too, putting it up as an incentive and then pulling the rug out and switching it for someone else.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
quote:

I suspect MANY more sets.

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jane:
quote:

I suspect MANY more sets.

Women of Lost, Lost in Motion, Lost Heroes and Villains--the list could (and may) go on.

Posts: 233 | Location: Mebane, NC | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Don't forget....

Lost: Who lived, Who Died and Who we aren't sure?

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of mintoncard
posted Hide Post
I'll take a LOST: IN MOTION set!

I'm such a lenticular junkie. Drool

Posts: 858 | Location: Golden Valley, MN | Registered: August 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
I would love to see the next set have an auto card from DJ Qualls he was not only great as Hurly's best friend but has been in alot off great shows like appearances on Monk, Scrubs, Criminal Minds, Lost, Law & Order: Criminal Intent, CSI, Numb3rs, My Name Is Earl, Breaking Bad, The Big Bang Theory, and Memphis Beat.

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rittenhouse has posted the limited and very limited cards.

The limited cards are:

L. Scott Caldwell
Francois Chau
Sam Anderson
Tania Raymonde
Ian Somerhalder
Andrew Divoff
Daniel Dae Kim
Ken Leung
Jon Gries
William Mapother
Sonya Walger

Very Limted:

Swoosie Kurtz
Nestor Carbonell
Yunjin Kim
Michael Emerson
John Terry
Malcolm David Kelley
Henry Ian Cusick
Harold Perrineau

So the good news is Cynthia Watros, Daniel Roebuck and Zuleikha Robinson cards should be easy to get and Daniel Dae Kim should be relatively easy to get as well.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Rabbit,

Posts: 177 | Location: Canada | Registered: October 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post