Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    New Lost Set: Archives
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 11
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Lost Set: Archives
 Login/Join

posted
I read this:
"The biggest news is that Rittenhouse has announced plans to release a Lost Archives trading card set on July 21st! Every Lost Archives box will include 4 autograph cards.

Sequentially-numbered costume relic cards will also be randomly inserted in packs. Collectors can look for cards with materials worn by Matthew Fox (Jack), Josh Holloway (Sawyer), Terry O'Quinn (Locke), Michael Emerson (Ben), Evangeline Lilly (Kate), and Jorge Garcia (Hurley).

In addition to the 72-card base set, there will some exciting bonus cards, including a special set recapping the sixth and final season of Lost. The case topper card will be a Naveen Andrews (Sayid) costume relic card.

Case incentives include a sequentially-numbered Banyan Tree relic card for customers pre-ordering 3 cases, a Cheech Marin (Hurley's Father) autograph card for customers pre-ordering 6 cases, and a Lost Archives archive box for customers pre-ordering 12 cases!"

Bye

Posts: 23 | Location: Italy | Registered: November 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
WTF....When did this happen damn it I needed more time to get cash together.

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Sweet. I wonder who (besides Cheech) will be signing??

Posts: 526 | Location: nj | Registered: April 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
a Cheech Marin (Hurley's Father) autograph card for customers pre-ordering 6 cases

Wouldn't hold my breath, that was announced as the first set incentive but never was, and the autograph set was cut in half from orignal list.. Guess I'll believe this when I see it Roll Eyes

Posts: 3874 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Obi Wan Chrisobi
posted Hide Post
The ad in the current issue of Previews shows a picture of auto cards from Michael Emerson as Ben and Zuleikha Robinson as Ilana.

Posts: 425 | Location: Canada | Registered: August 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Obi Wan Chrisobi:
The ad in the current issue of Previews shows a picture of auto cards from Michael Emerson as Ben and Zuleikha Robinson as Ilana.

I wanna see,I wanna see Bouncey

Posts: 1450 | Location: montreal,canada | Registered: September 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1450 | Location: montreal,canada | Registered: September 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Archives, huh?

Then we'll see a "Women of Lost", a "Lost: Heroes and Villains", "The Quotable Lost", and so on.

And will I want a master set of each? You bet! Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: weasel-king,

Posts: 233 | Location: Mebane, NC | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
oh- my- god. This is such exciting news. I can't wait for my info on this set. And july 21st, that's only 11 or so weeks away.

Posts: 128 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
so they are not doing a season 6 set? Just a special insert set in the Archive set..

Posts: 3874 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of mintoncard
posted Hide Post
This seems WAY too quick for a RA release.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: mintoncard,

Posts: 858 | Location: Golden Valley, MN | Registered: August 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
I guess they want to put it out asap since show is ending

This message has been edited. Last edited by: damien,

Picture of Thush
posted Hide Post
Damn you Rittenhouse! My wallet can't take any more.

... Alright, just this once.

Posts: 385 | Location: London, UK | Registered: October 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
Did Michael Emerson sign for the 1 thru 5 set?? - I hope they can get some great autos for this set, though I haven't even got around to collecting the last set yet.

Posts: 1225 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
My hopes are for....

-Jeremy Davies
-Brad Henke
-Cynthia Watros
-Rodrigo Santoro
-Jeff Fahey

Posts: 526 | Location: nj | Registered: April 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I emailed Rittenhouse about my above wants.. And I got this email (Oh and I did ask about Rebecca Mader).

quote:
Well, we have tried all of them, I assure you. We're still waiting on some, but I will tease you with Cynthia Watros (who is signing for us). More to come later.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Cynthia Watros

great now that she is a cast member on House I may have to get this..

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
As always, I hope to get Jeremy Davies, Rebecca Mader, and Jeff Fahey autographs to complete my "Freighter Four" collection with the Ken Leung auto that came out last set. That would be an instant sell for me Thumb Up

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I will be shocked...Happy..but, shocked if they are able to get Jeremy Davies. I belong to an autograph forum. And he almost never signs through the mail and rarely signs in general. I hope I am proven wrong.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
Rittenhouse can always surprise
they are the ones I have the most faith in to get someone
so I hope gor everyone who wants him that Davies does sign